build network AND NAS and ISCSI APP

Volkswagen06

1. PPPOE router operator
2. I need to build a computer, only a mini one, not for the closet, just a normal one with PFSense, but what are the requirements for the built 2.5GB and the additional 10GB?
3. Needs to be configured quite for pfsense
4. When connected to the motherboard, it normally receives DHCP on the WAN network, PPPOE with 2.5 GB and where 10 GB, and I need to buy a switch or not, should I build a mini computer so that I can access WAN with WIFI and Internet RJ45 with 10 GB and another one for NAS, app etc. for trunenas

HELP GUIDE 

20 minutes ago, Volkswagen06 said:

1. PPPOE router operator
2. I need to build a computer, only a mini one, not for the closet, just a normal one with PFSense, but what are the requirements for the built 2.5GB and the additional 10GB?
3. Needs to be configured quite for pfsense
4. When connected to the motherboard, it normally receives DHCP on the WAN network, PPPOE with 2.5 GB and where 10 GB, and I need to buy a switch or not, should I build a mini computer so that I can access WAN with WIFI and Internet RJ45 with 10 GB and another one for NAS, app etc. for trunenas

HELP GUIDE 

you need to elaborate and clarify your post, it's kinda confusing with what you've currently got written.

[ Moved to Networking ]

Your post is still very hard to follow. What exactly are you trying to do?

Just about any decent computer made in the last 10 years will run pfsense or OPNsense. 

Where does iSCSI factor into this?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

3 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Your post is still very hard to follow. What exactly are you trying to do?

He is trying to use the forums as if they were Google, he puts a word salad in and answers come out. 😆

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

1 hour ago, Volkswagen06 said:

how guide build network WAN OR DHCP OR WIFI HOME LAB HELPP

I understand you are polish, can you try writing out what you need in your native language and then run it through google translate? Otherwise we are pretty much lost with your posts

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

I wanted to build a mini PC, but I asked where I would get the 2.5GB and 10GB motherboard, but where would I get WIFI so that I could access the entire home, only if I connected it to WAN access with PPOPE from my operator's network, with the contract, what were the requirements, not corporate, just home, and what was the security and plus we also have IPTV

two build NAS install TRUENAS or install PFSense VPN add WIREGUARD connect computer 10gbe not spf+ yes rj45 speed network 

5 hours ago, Volkswagen06 said:

two build NAS install TRUENAS or install PFSense VPN add WIREGUARD connect computer 10gbe not spf+ yes rj45 speed network 

This is not helpful and honestly is downright strange

6 hours ago, Volkswagen06 said:

I wanted to build a mini PC, but I asked where I would get the 2.5GB and 10GB motherboard, but where would I get WIFI so that I could access the entire home, only if I connected it to WAN access with PPOPE from my operator's network, with the contract, what were the requirements, not corporate, just home, and what was the security and plus we also have IPTV

This IS helpful. Do you need both a 2.5G and a 10G port on the mobo in addition to mobo level wifi? If so, you will be spending massive amounts of money. Minimum 400. Additionally, you will need to build it in a normal sized case as none of the options are smaller than ATX. I'd go with the Asus ProArt Z790-CREATOR WIFI 
Alternatively, you could just get any small mobo with onboard wifi and drop a 100$ dual 10Gb add in card into one of the PCIe slots. If, for some reason, you need it to be specifically 10g and 2.5g, you can set that up in config.
As for how to configure PFsense, that's well outside my experience and you will have much better luck over on their forums

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

What can I do to transfer data from the NAS to my home computer and need 10GB?