Juniper SRX220/240 routing (or policy) issues

PoPet

So long story short: we have multiple locations and we want to connect them with L3 connections. 

From the ISP side everything has been set up correctly, their device is working. We have a Juniper SRX220 (and also an SRX 240 but it dosent work neither) that we can ping from our network without any issue. But the Huawei router provided by our ISP connected to this Juniper is not reachable at all, or at least almost, cos somhow 2 of our servers (the domain controllers) can ping it. So from the same network only 2 servers can reach the ISP router through our Juniper, but any other PC or server don't. From the other side we can get through until the ISP routher, but can't reach the Juniper at all. 

The routing table on the Juniper seems to be fine, but the policys on it dont want to start at all. The policys conatins the connection settings between the two zones. 

We are lost at this point, so if you have any idea what to do to trubelshoot, or if u run into problems like this before, dont hold anything back.

Thanks for the help!

On 3/22/2024 at 3:00 PM, mynameisjuan said:

The SRX configuration (sanitized) and a very simple diagram would help with example IPs.

Hey, i will attach the config below, if you need a diagram too, i can scetch one really quick, but dont have it atm.

config.txt

4 hours ago, PoPet said:

Hey, i will attach the config below

Would you mind adding the config in a code snippet instead? I tend to prefer not to download any files

if you need a diagram too, i can scetch one really quick, but dont have it atm.

Diagram would be good if possible, but at a minimum, a few examples of source/destination IPs would be needed