[Updated] Ducky teasing a new keyboard; Ducky Legend

1532023_651150461626718_1487634275010715

Ducky has teased a new keyboard the Ducky Legend on their Facebook page. So far there is no information regarding the

features, price or availability. There is a high chance that Ducky will be showing this keyboard at Computex 2014 along with

their new Ducky Mini that had a large redesign compared to the previous model. From the image above I'm guessing that the

top of the keyboard will be aluminium much like the new Ducky Mini.

Here is an image of the new Ducky Mini for those that are interested

10334322_645523775522720_278358226508513

Source: LINK

EDIT:

Here is another picture that Ducky has shared on their Facebook page and they do confirm my prediction with the following statement

Ducky Legend uses 5mm thick aluminum upper case

10259089_653058268102604_552669319354683

Oh that keyboard is Legendary! :D 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

They should've made the wrist rest if you can even call it that much longer >_>

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I can't see the pictures since they're uploaded to facebook's file servers, yet, I'm still excited for a new ducky keyboard to come out. Maybe with this keyboard we won't have to search to hell and back just to find a trusted reseller that has the darn things in stock. (hinting at the DK9008 Shine 3)

//ccap

How about some media keys and a volume wheel? :c

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I can't see the pictures since they're uploaded to facebook's file servers, yet, I'm still excited for a new ducky keyboard to come out. Maybe with this keyboard we won't have to search to hell and back just to find a trusted reseller that has the darn things in stock. (hinting at the DK9008 Shine 3)

Fixed the images.

Fixed the images.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. 

//ccap

I'm starting to get real tired of keyboard-releases nowadays.. it's like they just change the frame of the board, and it's supposed to amaze people?

No. Screw that.

I want to see stuff like, low profile/depth keycaps (and generally the whole mech-board) designed for gaming, 10keyless membrane keyboards, customizable key-resistance/pressure, progressive switches, etc etc etc.

Generally stuff that we don't see done (or if they get done, they're on some board that's hardly accessible at all, or even sold any more and such).

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

I, for one, think that keyboard looks fantastic.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

I mean it looks clean and professional, not very stylish. I wish companies like ducky just went balls to the wall with their designs sometimes. Not like "gamer" Keyboards that are just gimmicky with a bunch of flashing lights. I mean designer keyboards that have very bold chassis. Think that would be very cool.  

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Make it black aluminum and I may become interested.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

The mini is pretty fugly IMHO. I think I will get a WASD Code tkl w/clears instead. :)

It's Ducky, so it will be sub-CM Storm build quality for twice as much.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I swear this was posted a few days ago i cant find the thread tho :S

From the name I thought it would dethrone my dear shine III, luckily it doesn't seem to... maybe they're skipping year of the horse because it's not as cool as snake or dragon?

Top one looks alright, bottom one makes me shudder in disgust.

I'm starting to get real tired of keyboard-releases nowadays.. it's like they just change the frame of the board, and it's supposed to amaze people?

No. Screw that.

I want to see stuff like, low profile/depth keycaps (and generally the whole mech-board) designed for gaming, 10keyless membrane keyboards, customizable key-resistance/pressure, progressive switches, etc etc etc.

Generally stuff that we don't see done (or if they get done, they're on some board that's hardly accessible at all, or even sold any more and such).

The only thing that sells a keyboard is the part you don't like.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I want a ducky board with a wrist rest the same size and the 7g. Also ducky mini needs to hurry up and come out

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I like how it looks. mmmmm

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Looks really nice.  I just bought the Corsair K70 though

I'm not that keen, I dont know its just something about it seems strange.

Might be too plain for me, it just looks to me like a sheet of aluminium over the top of a regular keyboard though.

And the mini confuses me.

They took a small keyboard and made it bigger my adding a fairly big bezel.

If they wanted to change the case from the default Poker II one, adding a low profile one that isn't like an extra $100+ would be great.

I just don't get why they would take a small keyboard and then make it bigger unnecessarily. 

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4