GTA 5 not working literally need HELP!!

Go to solution Solved by Blazepoint5,
1 hour ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Okey belive me if i told you this GTA 5 has been giving me issues like since i started playing it, i get error because the game wont launch. I have been getting this thing since when i use to play it on my laptop and now same on my PC.

Again Belive me when i say i have watched more videos on how to fix this sh*t than i have every spent time watching tutorials on how to fix something.

I have installed graphics drivers 

Direct x

Microsoft  visual  C++ from 2008 to 2022 both 64 and 32bit

MS windows runtime 6.0 and 7.0 

MS VS tools for applications  2012 ro 2029

Intel graphics drivers 

At past i even download some dll files pack i got and dunp them into my root OS ( which is dumb) 

But the error dosent seem to go and i dont know on what hell which other drivers am i to install to get this old game to run, i run evey other game FINE except GTA V. 

The only thing i noticed is ( i have win 10) when i install windows 11 like i do an update not clean install then the game Works, its like the windows 11 has something in it that i don't have correctly and i dont know what that is. Again THE GAME ONLY WORKS WHEN I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND I UPGRADED OR UPDATED TO WIN 11 WITH OUT DOING A CLEAN INSTALL, IF I DO A CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 11 THE GAME DOSENT WORK....

I want to know the problem because i dont want to install a new window just to play GTA 5 all the time, i want to know the issue so that i can fix it. I have been trying to figure it out for almost 2 years but nothing.

Before you say its my GTA 5 that is bad or i should install it from Rockstar or epic or steam well i dont have the game so yeah i only got the installer plus why does it work when i update to windows 11 that means the problem is not the game but the windows that is missing something. 

I have tired running on the game on all sorth of things that my little brain can think off but no the game JUST WONT WORK for god sake.20240305_060408.thumb.jpg.edbb62cc0d98fa6ff47c8a8f8cd9e21d.jpg

To anyone coming try install .net 

Install vr 3.5 first and see if it dosent work proceed to install other versions

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework

If i get flagged for this its my fault. 

Okey belive me if i told you this GTA 5 has been giving me issues like since i started playing it, i get error because the game wont launch. I have been getting this thing since when i use to play it on my laptop and now same on my PC.

Again Belive me when i say i have watched more videos on how to fix this sh*t than i have every spent time watching tutorials on how to fix something.

Direct x

Intel graphics drivers 

At past i even download some dll files pack i got and dunp them into my root OS ( which is dumb) 

But the error dosent seem to go and i dont know on what hell which other drivers am i to install to get this old game to run, i run evey other game FINE except GTA V. 

The only thing i noticed is ( i have win 10) when i install windows 11 like i do an update not clean install then the game Works, its like the windows 11 has something in it that i don't have correctly and i dont know what that is. Again THE GAME ONLY WORKS WHEN I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND I UPGRADED OR UPDATED TO WIN 11 WITH OUT DOING A CLEAN INSTALL, IF I DO A CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 11 THE GAME DOSENT WORK....

I want to know the problem because i dont want to install a new window just to play GTA 5 all the time, i want to know the issue so that i can fix it. I have been trying to figure it out for almost 2 years but nothing.

Before you say its my GTA 5 that is bad or i should install it from Rockstar or epic or steam well i dont have the game so yeah i only got the installer plus why does it work when i update to windows 11 that means the problem is not the game but the windows that is missing something. 

I have tired running on the game on all sorth of things that my little brain can think off but no the game JUST WONT WORK for god sake.20240305_060408.thumb.jpg.edbb62cc0d98fa6ff47c8a8f8cd9e21d.jpg

31 minutes ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Before you say its my GTA 5 that is bad or i should install it from Rockstar or epic or steam well i dont have the game so yeah i only got the installer

So you pirated it and have now spent literal years and hours of your life trying to get that pirated copy to work instead of just buying the game during the many opportunities for a sale and playing it without issues. Maybe it's time to step back and reevaluate the sunk cost and just buy a legitimate copy? Never mind that it's against the rules to help with piracy, so you're not gonna get much help here.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

21 minutes ago, Avocado Diaboli said:

So you pirated it and have now spent literal years and hours of your life trying to get that pirated copy to work instead of just buying the game during the many opportunities for a sale and playing it without issues. Maybe it's time to step back and reevaluate the sunk cost and just buy a legitimate copy? Never mind that it's against the rules to help with piracy, so you're not gonna get much help here.

I started playing this game for my own around 2023 February, I played it before on PS3 like years back. and your telling me I should buy it, whats the lowest i can get the game 16$ probably. Do you know how much is 16dollers where i am?? 25 flipping thousands dude, You don't 

Exactly so don't come and be judging people for things you dont know or have any idea about, do you think i want to play pirated games my self do you think i love it? If Your your not going to be of any help why bother wasting your time talking karen. 

People like you has Internet and you can get it like easily and stuff and your country currency has value so stuff are cheap but because of that you don't look at others and say what about them, you can get a game and download it in few minutes bla bla bla. Downloading something of 60+ gigs wow. The maximum data I've every aquired was 5gig let me tell you that and that much cost me alot. You wouldn't understand.

20 minutes ago, Blazepoint5 said:

I started playing this game for my own around 2023 February, I played it before on PS3 like years back. and your telling me I should buy it, whats the lowest i can get the game 16$ probably. Do you know how much is 16dollers where i am?? 25 flipping thousands dude, You don't 

Exactly so don't come and be judging people for things you dont know or have any idea about, do you think i want to play pirated games my self do you think i love it? If Your your not going to be of any help why bother wasting your time talking karen. 

People like you has Internet and you can get it like easily and stuff and your country currency has value so stuff are cheap but because of that you don't look at others and say what about them, you can get a game and download it in few minutes bla bla bla. Downloading something of 60+ gigs wow. The maximum data I've every aquired was 5gig let me tell you that and that much cost me alot. You wouldn't understand.

You're overreacting.

@Avocado Diaboli was simply saying :

You spent that much time & energy trying to make the pirated version work, time & energy is valuable, if you like the game so much you may as well buy legit one when it's on discount and then play it instead of wasting that much time & energy on a non working ver.

And that there IS a rule in this forum that doesn't allow helping in piracy, or any other attempt at circumventing security measure to the point of not helping someone who said they're locked out of their own PC.

===================================

Before you snap again and say I don't understand your position, I do.

Been there, done that, especially with the limited data quota situation.

How does pirated version launcher works ? you'll have to ask the pirate.

This is most definitely not the first time I heard or seen a pirated version that doesn't work or have various errors that the legit version doesn't have.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

You're overreacting.

@Avocado Diaboli was simply saying :

You spent that much time & energy trying to make the pirated version work, time & energy is valuable, if you like the game so much you may as well buy legit one when it's on discount and then play it instead of wasting that much time & energy on a non working ver.

And that there IS a rule in this forum that doesn't allow helping in piracy, or any other attempt at circumventing security measure to the point of not helping someone who said they're locked out of their own PC.

===================================

Before you snap again and say I don't understand your position, I do.

Been there, done that, especially with the limited data quota situation.

How does pirated version launcher works ? you'll have to ask the pirate.

This is most definitely not the first time I heard or seen a pirated version that doesn't work or have various errors that the legit version doesn't have.

Alright, appreciate that. Sorry for asking at the wong place my bad.

1 hour ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Direct x

Intel graphics drivers 

To anyone coming try install .net 

Install vr 3.5 first and see if it dosent work proceed to install other versions

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework

If i get flagged for this its my fault. 

37 minutes ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Do you know how much is 16dollers where i am?? 25 flipping thousands dude, You don't 

Exactly so don't come and be judging people for things you dont know or have any idea about, do you think i want to play pirated games my self do you think i love it?

I'm gonna ignore the temper tantrum and focus in on this bit here. You own hardware capable of running the game in the first place. I'm gonna assume it also cost you something. As much as I empathize with people who aren't in the lucky position to live in a country with a lot of buying power and / or a salary above the poverty line or if you're still a minor without an income and rely on your parents, if you can buy a luxury good like a gaming computer, you can fork over a bit of money for a game. You can complain about your ability to buy games as much as you want, and there may be good reasons to complain. But all of those reasons fly out of the window once you consider that you had the money for the hardware.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

1 minute ago, Avocado Diaboli said:

I'm gonna ignore the temper tantrum and focus in on this bit here. You own hardware capable of running the game in the first place. I'm gonna assume it also cost you something. As much as I empathize with people who aren't in the lucky position to live in a country with a lot of buying power and / or a salary above the poverty line or if you're still a minor without an income and rely on your parents, if you can buy a luxury good like a gaming computer, you can fork over a bit of money for a game. You can complain about your ability to buy games as much as you want, and there may be good reasons to complain. But all of those reasons fly out of the window once you consider that you had the money for the hardware.

Sorry man about the trash talk earlier.

My pc isn't the fancy of all, i only know the beating around the bush that i did to get the pc in the first place and the money that would cost me to buy one game isn't worth it for now because i could use it to better my PC in the long run. My pc is a 2nd gen i5 and an rx 570 so nothing classy about it. It is a dream to me actually because i have been dreaming for a pc that is at list capable of playing some game with out you ragging when the fps hits 7 half of the time. 

Anyways sorry again.

Thread locked.

It seems you've already solved the problem yourself, but this forum won't help you solve problems with pirated content or help getting pirated content working. Aside from any moral concerns over pirating, nobody can properly diagnose issues with pirated content because we don't know what modifications the pirates made to the game (including hiding malware). If you want to pirate games then don't expect people to help you fix it when they're broken.

• Discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450