Pegatron M2N7B-LA Mother Board Drivers

Hello everyone I am looking for motherboard drivers for the Pegatron m2n7b-la motherboard like the ethernet driver and all that stuff for it because I am doing a project with it that is running Windows XP on it and I can't find drivers for it so I am wondering if someone could point me the right direction on where to look. 

AF2C6F06-3D02-4F4C-9065-623859193F30.heic

I'd suggest you download Snappy Driver Installer Origin. If you do the full-fuck package it's like 58GB, however that has drivers for everything you could possibly want. Being that your board is out of an HP, that makes it pretty damn hard to get drivers unless you have the model of the PC it came out of.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well, a quick google told me it's a board used in HP m8530f systems and it's also under the HP code AMD VIOLET6-GL8E

Also random websites list the specs, for example this one : https://www.cpumedics.com/hp-m2n78-la-amd-violet6-gl8e-pegatron-motherboard-system-board/

The page says it uses the nVidia 9100 chipset, which probably has network built in, probably also sound

Start by trying this nForce driver, it mentions support for 9 series chipsets: https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/drivers/results/30561/

Or you could try downloading Geforce Experience to see if they support legacy (old chipsets and video cards) drivers : https://uk.download.nvidia.com/GFE/GFEClient/3.27.0.120/GeForce_Experience_v3.27.0.120.exe

another trick you can do is to go in device manager, select properties on a device that's unknown and copy the Vendor ID and Hardware ID from the Advanced Tab :

In the picture below, you can see the vendor ID is 10EC and Device ID is 0B00 and if you google VEN_10EC you'll quickly find out it's a Realtek sound card, and DEV_0B00 will give you that it's a Realtek 1200 card, so you can go to any mobo maker, to any motherboard that has Realtek 1200 sound card and download the driver from their website and it will work.

image.png.554fbd30b28c0d04234bb4428bbab8f8.png

+1 for SDIO, just make sure to get it from the official site because there are ad squatters distributing fakes. Works great for everything XP and newer.

https://www.snappy-driver-installer.org/

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I have a  PNY GTX 980 CG edition in the computer right now for graphics beasue that was the only card that I had not in use. I can not connect to the internet via ethernet. I am wondering how I can connect to the internet with it. Currently, I have a wire that runs through my wall to my modem on one end, and I have a network switch on the other end that connects to my setup and I have that machine connected to that switch that runs to my modem.   

I installed the drivers and stuff and got the second picture. I clicked on repair and it gave the fist picture, but as an fyi I have a switch which the computer is connected to and I have newer computers hooked up to the same switch but the switch is connected to a cable that runs through my wall to the modem which that cable connects to the back of my modem box from my isp. I live in an apartment complex but all the cat5 cables terminate in my apartment’s closet and when I connect the cables that runs to my switch to my router it doesn’t give me an internet connection on my newer computers

IMG_5766.jpeg

IMG_5767.jpeg

Make sure the driver is not showing up with question marks in Device Manager

I don't remember how the network settings looked in Windows XP or whatever you use there

probably back on that General tab , there's a button or something you can click on that will open a window like the one on the left in the picture below (you may not have all the items I have in the picture)

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and hit properties, and the window on the right or something similar should load and there make sure you check "obtain ip address automatically" and obtain dns server address automatically

See how it's set on your other computers... If your other computers have some adresses filled in there, then your router or whatever you have may not give IP addresses automatically and you have to fill those manually.

image.png.0e59f957300c5bf01715ce9d43444771.png

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

Make sure the driver is not showing up with question marks in Device Manager

I don't remember how the network settings looked in Windows XP or whatever you use there

probably back on that General tab , there's a button or something you can click on that will open a window like the one on the left in the picture below (you may not have all the items I have in the picture)

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and hit properties, and the window on the right or something similar should load and there make sure you check "obtain ip address automatically" and obtain dns server address automatically

See how it's set on your other computers... If your other computers have some adresses filled in there, then your router or whatever you have may not give IP addresses automatically and you have to fill those manually.

image.png.0e59f957300c5bf01715ce9d43444771.png

okay thank you