Help with deleting my instagram account

I have an Instagram account and it's lately hacked by someone i know.

now i want to delete it cuz he is abusing it against me and threatens to send pictures of it and show it to others the messages i have in it.

i tried to log in again but I'm stuck at suspicious activity page and requires a code from a number i used to have. i have long forgotten about that number and don't know if i have the sim card.

can someone help me? i just want this account to be deleted now ☹️

2 minutes ago, KomikaNE said:

can someone help me? i just want this account to be deleted now ☹️

Contact their support and be ready to present some form of proof that this account actually belongs to you. Nothing anyone else can do for you.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Contact their support and be ready to present some form of proof that this account actually belongs to you. Nothing anyone else can do for you.

I'm trying this page: If you think your Instagram account has been hacked | Instagram Help Center and it tells me to visit another page which i enter my ID but then again it loads the same page over and over. nothing happens

13 minutes ago, KomikaNE said:

I'm trying this page: If you think your Instagram account has been hacked | Instagram Help Center and it tells me to visit another page which i enter my ID but then again it loads the same page over and over. nothing happens

You could try finding some sort of support email or phone number. But without definitive proof that you are the legitimate owner of the account, expect them to ignore you. You have to look at it from Instagram's perspective: They have to make absolutely sure it is not a phising attempt or similar. They certainly don't want to hand control of an account to someone who isn't the owner.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

7 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

You could try finding some sort of support email or phone number. But without definitive proof that you are the legitimate owner of the account, expect them to ignore you. You have to look at it from Instagram's perspective: They have to make absolutely sure it is not a phising attempt or similar. They certainly don't want to hand control of an account to someone who isn't the owner.

my selfies are in dm, i can provide as much wanted. i searched and found support@instagram.com but it said 

its highly likely you wont receive a response to your inquiry via these channels

any other options? i will be doomed 😰

32 minutes ago, KomikaNE said:

my selfies are in dm, i can provide as much wanted. i searched and found support@instagram.com but it said 

any other options? i will be doomed 😰

well you know the number.. call your phone provider to ship a new sim for that number?

those number are usually released into the wild again if it's canceled. it is possible it's in use by someone else, or still are free... if it is you can claim it again 🙂

You can report the account as hijacked. Or ask your friends to do so.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...

To delete an Instagram account on a mobile device, users can follow the steps below:

Step 1: Firstly, users should access the link https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/. Next, log in to the Instagram account you wish to delete. Users first visit the link and log in to the Instagram account they want to delete.

Step 2: After successfully logging in, the interface will redirect to the Instagram account deletion page. At this point, choose the reason for wanting to delete the account.

Step 3: Continue scrolling down and enter the password for the Instagram account to confirm the request. Then, click on "Delete Account" and confirm once more to complete the process.