If you had to buy a console, what would you buy?

BloodWithIce

Ps4 to be honest, because it gives more bang for the buck than the Xbone and isn't too expensive. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

a wii u or DS

i believe many gamers here have a wii

really amazing games on that system

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wii U.

it has games that I can't play on PC.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Definitely the Nvidia Shield now that it has HL2 and Portal.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I would say an Xbox 360 because it's a great console and it's cheaper than the newer consoles that are available. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Wii U and DS... I have the Wii and 3DS... but I really want the Wii U and 2DS >o<

Wii U for sure can't play none of them on my PC.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I use my 360 daily for Netflix and exclusives, never even thought about another console.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Playstation Hands down

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

I love how no one voted Ouya 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Wii U because...Mariokart 8

My profile picture makes it obvious lel

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

If I didn't already own a PlayStation 4, I'd choose that. If I had to buy one I didn't own, I'd buy an Xbox One.

I'm looking forward to E3 this year to see what they'll announce. Especially for the Halo announcements. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I would go for the Wii U because of: X, Wonderful 101, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Super Mario 3D Land, Pikmin 3 and Virtual Console. I'm also a partial Nintendo fanboy (I'm not stupid or unreasonable though).

3DS (Specifically XL) because my 3DS I've had for 3 years is showing it's age (I'm a rough user with my consoles. I try to be gentle so don't worry). I also want it for the bigger screen when playing SSB4.

PS4 because it's the best bang for the buck compared to the Xbox One (In my opinion) and it has some exclusives that I'd like to play.

I have an Xbox one and I'm planning to get a ps4 when thr game library I'd more appealing to my taste. Forza and Titanfall (my friends got it for the one) are why I got the X1

Im just guna throw it out there. PS4. looks fucking nice to me and free online (big deal to me as a long time xbox 360 user...)

"Be excellent to one another" Bill and Ted

"How many people have died waiting for their Savour" Nick Arthur of Molotov Solution

Im just guna throw it out there. PS4. looks fucking nice to me and free online (big deal to me as a long time xbox 360 user...)

Unfortunately, it is no longer free to play online on the PlayStation 4 for full game titles. For free to play games it will remain free, as it will for services like YouTube and Netflix.

That said, with PlayStation Plus you do get something back for your money. You get free copies of a wealth of titles across all three current PlayStation platforms which are yours to keep forever, and the subscription itself is somewhat cheaper than Xbox Live is. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I have a deposit down on a 160GB PS3, will pay for it next week :P

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Well I voted Xbox One as it was the most recent console I did buy.

If you mean not including ones we have ... actually quite tough.

I know I will get a PS4 eventually, but right now Wii U looks more appealing in terms of available and upcoming games.

Probably Wii U.

Well I voted Xbox One as it was the most recent console I did buy.

If you mean not including ones we have ... actually quite tough.

I know I will get a PS4 eventually, but right now Wii U looks more appealing in terms of available and upcoming games.

Probably Wii U.

The Wii U has been out for a year or so, of course they have more available and upcoming. They have more announced titles coming, the PS4 is still brand new

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

The Wii U has been out for a year or so, of course they have more available and upcoming. They have more announced titles coming, the PS4 is still brand new

Yeah, but the question is which would I buy now. It probably would be the Wii U. 

I'll get both of them by the end of the generation either way.

Yeah, but the question is which would I buy now. It probably would be the Wii U. 

I'll get both of them by the end of the generation either way.

Oh didn't see that, yeah I'd probably go with the Wii U too.

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

WII U!!!!!!

MARIO KART 8!!!!!

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

I have a PS4, I like it. It boots very fast, runs Netflix and LoveFilm fine, and in all fairness games look pretty good on it :) with PS Now coming to the UK sometime fairly soon it looks set to get a good boost in usability. I just hope some more stuff comes out on it soon, games aren't cheap and there's too few good games right now on it.