Is Emily still around?

Perhaps I missed a memo or something but is Emily still at LTT? Big fan of theirs and loved their presence especially as a trans women myself. Hope they're alright. 

- Angela Hornung

If you're talking about Emily Young, yes, she's still at LMG. I've also been wondering why she's not in front of the camera anymore, but it seems, Skipple

10 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Yes, she is, but has taken a step back from the camera. 

knows more than I do.

17 minutes ago, StillerMarcel said:

Skipple knows more than I do.

If I remember correctly, I believe that Linus mentioned it during the WAN show, although someone with a better memory than I can correct me as to where I heard or read this. Emily decided she wanted to take time away from the camera after her announcement, but is welcome to come back on-camera if/when she feels ready. I do believe she was shown very briefly in a video a few months ago, although I can't remember what that video was. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Just now, Skipple said:

although I can't remember what that video was

I've seen that video too. I think, it was a server video. But I'm not really sure.

2 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Linus mentioned it during the WAN show

I'm not really watching the WAN show actively. I just watch the clips that seem interesting to me. I mean - that's the reason, clips even exist, right?

Let's give her time. I can understand, than some people don't really want to show themselves that short after an outing. I mean, the trans people most know best how it feels like, if you have to fight harassment or even think about it. 

-Thread cleaned; Locked-

Well, this definitely took an unfortunate turn. Sorry OP.

Emily is still around to my knowledge, just not in the front of house. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P