Blogging section

Go to solution Solved by Skiiwee29,

There is: https://linustechtips.com/blogs/

EDIT: can be found under the more section of the top tab:

image.png.fa2717dc4ea475b2fdc540b0aa5550d8.png

I'm sure some users would benefit from having their own personal blogs on here. Some other forum sites have them, and they seem to work. It could also be a place where LMG crew could share their thoughts on various things.

The mind of a person with discernment gets knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. Proverbs 18:15 CJB

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I think making this more visible would be useful because I was not aware anything like this existed, and judging by the post frequency, I don’t think many other people are aware either.

5 hours ago, 8tg said:

I think making this more visible would be useful because I was not aware anything like this existed, and judging by the post frequency, I don’t think many other people are aware either.

Only change would be moving it always visible on the top row on desktop vs having it under More-menu. On mobile it's always visible when menu is open.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

is this the same as status updates?
you can find those on the home screen side bar below all the latest videos

31 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

It is not.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

45 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

you can find those on the home screen side bar below all the latest videos

No. In some older layout Blogs used to be more prominent. But as their overall use got less active, it was dropped from the line-up. They also tend to gather spam. Hence why there's small limit before new members can access it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That might be a good place for things that are tech related but intersect with a lot of other issues as well. 

38 minutes ago, Uttamattamakin said:

That might be a good place for things that are tech related but intersect with a lot of other issues as well. 

Possibly, but need to remember that the Community Standards applies everywhere so still needs to be within the rules. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card