Best TV for xbox series x under $500?

Atomiczam

I bought a xbox series x for myself as a early Christmas present on black Friday. It totally over-killed the 32in 720p tv I was using from 2009, but that TV finally died.

I need a replacement that doesn't break the bank. I'm very interested in OLED, but to stay in my budget and get 4k,it might not be reasonable.

Just looking for recommendations that are sub $500 USD, 4k, and between 32-50in. 

i dont think oled has gotten that cheap yet... its the best so it make sense to cost more. even thow tv prices are subsidized... 

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

iv'e owned many tv in the past 10 years and the TCL 5 series was great clocking in at 500 CAD. I also picked up a X85J 55 in for 600. if you can't stretch another 100cad I highly recommend the TCL 5 series, wide color gamut great motion and awesome contrast. check it out on rtings its one of the highest rated sub 500 tvs. hard to beat that, another contender but I heard has poor processing is the hisense U68KM its a miniled TV so it has great contrast like an oled and might be in your budget if you find it on sale. can't go wrong with those 3, either of them is a great option.