Out of sight out of mind. My rarely seen Fallout collection.

AlienALX

It's funny because I never buy game related merch junk. For some reason though I became slightly addicted to collecting Fallout sets and merch. I know they opened a store later, but I bought nothing from there.

So let's start at the beginning. Fallout.

avXCxSK.jpg

That is the Interplay collection. I also have this, never been opened.

df7v3sz.jpg

Because why not lol.

FO3. The ONLY set I do not have is the original Pip Boy one. Mostly because they were just a clock, and known to break, and sell for several hundreds of pounds the last time I looked in about 2010.

So lunchbox ed.

yMebwij.jpg

kdzxdRK.jpg

Game has been replaced with the GOTY, but I still have the original (all three copies ffs lol).

This is what you got with the BOS edition.

nLFheTx.jpg

And of course another copy of the game.

I would say this here is my rarest item. Rare because they were never released or sold, and were only worn by the dev team who created FO3. IE Bethesda Softworks. I bought this at a charity auction in 2009, to help kids with autism.

dkw06qc.jpg

If you watch the documentary on FO3 you will see a lot of those shirts.

Moving on - FONV.

vyBEA73.jpg

evuPBJf.jpg

rpMP54w.jpg

This was got through pre ordering the game in the USA only. My friend sent this over.

70ZlEtH.jpg

He also sent me this. This was the point of sale hardboard poster for the launch of the game. It is now framed, complete with the backward date from the USA and all.

P4PTUpZ.jpg

Like the dev shirt that is probably my rarest FONV item. They would have ended up in landfills.

Fallout 4.

TsTzYI9.jpg

Nuka Zap shirt (Zap your thirst !). These were given out at the launch event.

XPDUs8v.jpg

As were these face masks. Again, buddy in the USA (he used to work at Game stop if you were wondering how he got them).

KaOAGdV.jpg

Vault 111 shirt. This was a gift from my step son.

dYRYZTw.jpg

And the FO4 Vault Dweller Survival Guide. With map of the locations and some socks lol

Ope2oRU.jpg

And finally this absolute monstrosity.

AmHlcme.jpg

TBH it was the best part of the game. Even though it had mould spores in and could kill you.

These are the shit plastic soldiers and map.

6Z6G375.jpg

And of course the main event and ONLY reason any one should have bought FO76.

dDd4kwl.jpg

Mould and all lmao.

HdxdGeJ.jpg

And I bet you thought I was done didn't you? nope !. Any one who was around then will know all about "Bag Gate". IE, Bethesda promised us all a lovely canvas bag. They then shipped out a shitty nylon one. Nerds were angry, and lawsuits threatened, and the result was this LOL.

ByuTJJh.jpg

A real canvas bag 😄

Oh and the one that caused such nerd rage 😄

jsRbOsS.jpg

How many special people change?
How many lives are livin' strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

18 hours ago, AlienALX said:

nLFheTx.jpg

Reminds me of when my friend bought the collectors edition of Duke Nukem Forever. Got a Duke Bust. I always jokingly tell him he should display it.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Reminds me of when my friend bought the collectors edition of Duke Nukem Forever. Got a Duke Bust. I always jokingly tell him he should display it.

lmfao no way !

5gnx5Yq.jpg

Come get some !. I bought that for £5 after it flopped. I really liked that game. Well, apart from the vaseline graphics. Was bloody good fun !

The exercise yesterday was get out all games and see what I actually have. I moved house in 2018 and it has all been sat in a walk in closet since packed in moving boxes lmao.

I also found this. You got it for reserving FO76.

F8AUwbs.jpg

And then onto sorting out the rest. 

eNZyVZF.jpg

Still not done 😕

How many special people change?
How many lives are livin' strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

Cool collection, OP!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro