dat surface discussion(unless there is one already)

so as 96%(some of you will understand the statistic) of you have found out by now the surface 3 was revealed.

my thought: 

1. i personally love the design and have loved it since the first surface. there are way too many rounded edged designs out there(ipad, galaxy tab, htc m8, etc.) 

2. the track pad has finally been revised and that was the main reason why i hated the second surface, and the fact that you buy the cover separatly

3. the screen resolution, although the resolution war is going from phone to other products now, it might actually be worth it on the 12 inch screen but personally the 1080p screen on surface 2 was good enough (imean i still use a 900p 22 inch for my main monitor)

4, i hope the new type cover COMES with the surface and you dont buy it separately

5. i like the pen and i can think of a million ways that the new surface can be good for my uncles printing business since he uses adobe products

6. i hope the battery life is good they didnt talk about that much

7. the new hinge design is great, and i like how the tablet though it looks like it can break in one drop, does not break.

8. i can picture myself using this for university in the next year or 2, but then the surface 5 will be out by then.

9. that price.... how much does the surface 2 top spec cost, around 1800 bucks on bestbuy. this surface i believe but dont quote me on it, costs 1500 for the top spec 512 GB core i7 goodness, though idk how much ram it has and anything under 6gb is retarded on the corei7 model.  and anything under 4 is stupid for the rest of the models.

what are your thoughts, what do you hate and what do you love. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I have the Surface Pro 2 and I love it. It has a wonderful i5 processor (granted, it's a dual core i5). It has quite a fast SSD too.

Hopefully I will pick up the Surface Pro 3

Any more news or leaks on the surface mini I'm kinda waiting for it.

I bought a Surface 2 a while ago, and it pretty much changed my life - the Surface 3 is going to be a must buy, simply because I read a lot of comics on the go...They'll look absolutely glorious on it. I just hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg when it lands in the UK in august.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

Gonna wait and see if Apple has anything in the works for the MacBook Air in June, then compare the two. Seems pretty impressive spec wise, but I prefer the laptop design to a tablet with a floppy keypad.

I'm probably going to pick up the i5 version ($1300) with a chunk of my graduation money for college next year. Looks like an awesome device.

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad