Triple Monitor Docking Station/KVM Switch?

Plermpel

Hi,

I am looking for a device that allows me to connect my notebook via Thunderbolt to the triple monitor setup of my desk.

It should be able to switch two FullHD scrrens, one 4K screen and at least 5 USB 2.0 devices between the desktop PC and the Notebook and at best also charge the laptop.

Also it should've introduce too much latency to the display connection of the desktop PC.

Is there anything like that?

triple monitor KVM switch (4K might be tricky here, because signal strength issues), and a separate thunderbolt dock to go between the laptop and the KVM switch.

No such device exists. You are looking at buying two devices. One thunderbolt dock that solely uses DP or HDMI and a KVM switch. Triple display KVM switches are insanely expensive too.

Overall this is a $1000 endeavor easily.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Levent said:

No such device exists. You are looking at buying two devices. One thunderbolt dock that solely uses DP or HDMI and a KVM switch. Triple display KVM switches are insanely expensive too.

Overall this is a $1000 endeavor easily.

Better to get 2 cheaper kvm swirches 1 with 2 monitors and the other with one (or the same dual with only one use) as that is just flat out cheaper than getting a all in one box.

I think wendell has a 3 display kvm switcg but its expensive

34 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Better to get 2 cheaper kvm swirches 1 with 2 monitors and the other with one (or the same dual with only one use) as that is just flat out cheaper than getting a all in one box.

I think wendell has a 3 display kvm switcg but its expensive

but if you're gonna flick a number of buttons, it quickly becomes bearable to just switch source on all 3 monitors.

10 minutes ago, manikyath said:

but if you're gonna flick a number of buttons, it quickly becomes bearable to just switch source on all 3 monitors.

It does