Looking to buy Iphone 15 pro max

Go to solution Solved by HeliusMagnum,

It's not burn in it is image retention, which can be reversed fairly easily. Apple rolled out a software update to address this issue, so it should be fixed now. Definitely not something to worry about. Apple claims the battery has "Up to 29 hours video playback" but I have not tested it myself. iFixit reports the pack capacity at 4422 mAh in comparison the iPhone XR pack capacity when it was new was 2942 mAh.

I currently have an Iphone XR which I have had for like 6 years and it is time for a new phone. I am getting the pro max but I saw that there was a burn in issue, is this a common thing or should I not worry to much about it, also does anyone know how good the battery life is?

It's not burn in it is image retention, which can be reversed fairly easily. Apple rolled out a software update to address this issue, so it should be fixed now. Definitely not something to worry about. Apple claims the battery has "Up to 29 hours video playback" but I have not tested it myself. iFixit reports the pack capacity at 4422 mAh in comparison the iPhone XR pack capacity when it was new was 2942 mAh.

Please refresh before you reply because I edit my posts. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not responsible for any damages or losses caused by the content I share.

_________________________________________________________________________________

17 minutes ago, HeliusMagnum said:

Im assuming that the 29 hours advertised is for light use, if I were to be using instagram or somethit would probably use more 

I ordered the 15PM at 5am on release day... had it since September 22....... not a single burn in issue. I didn't even know there was a problem until I saw your post. A little research shows that it's been fixed. What's really impressive is that Apple fixed it with an update.

image.png.81a9aca181ab82c1c4882ba1515fac25.png

4 hours ago, Bee Bus Hardware said:

I currently have an Iphone XR which I have had for like 6 years and it is time for a new phone. I am getting the pro max but I saw that there was a burn in issue, is this a common thing or should I not worry to much about it, also does anyone know how good the battery life is?

XR is getting slower with the newer updates.
You will feel noticable lag during app switches, even while typing you will see the keyboard lag.

So now iPhone 12 is the best to start with and it will last 2-3 years next (considering you change the battery). 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w