Case with 140mm 3x front, 3x bottom, 3x top, 1x rear?

vSyNd1c4t3
Go to solution Solved by thrasher_565,

bottom mount fans are less common and most cost a bit more. Fractal Design  case are good quality form what i heard so its worth the price.

having 3x 140mm fans on the bottom and top are also a bit more rare. having 2x fans would make the case shorter.

Fractal Design also have case that are different sizes too.

new egg and i think pc part picker i think you can shertch case for bottem fans thow on pc park picker it will aslo list case the are dc so can be a bit confusing and some time the info is not right...

Antec Performance 1 FT can do 3x 120mm on the bottem 3x 140mm on top but think it cost a bit...

Phanteks  Enthoo Pro 2 3x 120mm on the bottem 3x 140mm on top not a small case thow

Lian Li Lancool 216 2x bottem fans

Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH 2x bottem fans

Lian Li Lancool III 3x bottem fans cost thow

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm

lian li evo 2x bottem and top the mount is janky thow...

Segotep T1 kinad 3 front 3 back? 🤷‍♂️

Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal can do 3x140mm on the bottem but no top and no front just side.

ASUS TUF Gaming GT502 can so 3 and 3 im gussing 120mm fans

Thermaltake CTE C750 Air can do the most but its a side mb and the pannals dont attach... (i have this case) big case thow...

Thermaltake CTE T500 bit smaller

Thermaltake CTE T500 TG

LIAN LI PC-O11

I like the concept of the Fractal Design Torrent, as well as the NV7, but they are very expensive.

Since I like the 3x bottom fans for extra GPU cooling, I'm looking for something that can do the same as those, but with 140mm configuration explained in the title.

I also want it to be as small as possible while fitting a 320mm GPU.

Budget? idk depends if the case is really worth it. $200 is just too much though.

Any suggestions?

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

bottom mount fans are less common and most cost a bit more. Fractal Design  case are good quality form what i heard so its worth the price.

having 3x 140mm fans on the bottom and top are also a bit more rare. having 2x fans would make the case shorter.

new egg and i think pc part picker i think you can shertch case for bottem fans thow on pc park picker it will aslo list case the are dc so can be a bit confusing and some time the info is not right...

Antec Performance 1 FT can do 3x 120mm on the bottem 3x 140mm on top but think it cost a bit...

Phanteks  Enthoo Pro 2 3x 120mm on the bottem 3x 140mm on top not a small case thow

Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal can do 3x140mm on the bottem but no top and no front just side.

Thermaltake CTE C750 Air can do the most but its a side mb and the pannals dont attach... (i have this case) big case thow...

Thermaltake CTE T500 TG

LIAN LI PC-O11

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 12/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, thrasher_565 said:

Thermaltake CTE T500 TG

LIAN LI PC-O11

Thanks! I'll check them out!

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

@thrasher_565 Update, I am going with the NZXT H6 Flow, Small Size and top of charts for GPU cooling.