Is 4060ti or 7700xt good for 3d softwares?

220VoltsallCore

are you... uh... on UserBenchMark?

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 hour ago, 220VoltsallCore said:

does amd have issues now?

UBM has had a bone to pick with AMD for a long time, they've been extremely biased since forever, it's nothing new. Just ignore them.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

i still see some bad review about drivers sometimes, and my freind doesnt want bugs

so AMD gpu all good now?
and less marketshare in steam too

3 hours ago, 220VoltsallCore said:

i still see some bad review about drivers sometimes, and my freind doesnt want bugs

so AMD gpu all good now?
and less marketshare in steam too

Marketshare means very little, other than: Nvidia has better marketing and/or mindshare. They are perceived as the premium option, so a lot of gamers buy them, even in cases where AMD would be the better option.

There are valid reasons for buying an Nvidia GPU. CUDA support is one (if you need it). Better ray tracing support is another. So are features such as DLSS, which are still better than AMD's FSR in terms of image quality. Or if you want the fastest GPU there is, then there is none faster than an RTX 4090. But if you go towards the middle of the stack, AMD often has better value (less money for the same performance or more VRAM promising better longevity)

Sure, AMD's drivers have bugs. But so do Nvidia's. Neither of them is perfect. It's a bit like Apple: If something doesn't work, its anyone's fault but Apple. If some game doesn't work, its anyone's fault but Nvidia. But if the same happens on AMD, they get all the blame, because historically their drivers were crap, so they must be crap now, when in reality it could be a bug in the game, or an issue with the system's particular configuration (hardware/software/drivers/combination thereof).

My last two GPUs were from AMD and I had/have no issues with them. But you'll probably also find enough people who say they did. In the end either is anecdotal evidence and useless. Unless you find statistics that includes thousand of games on thousands of GPUs on thousands of different hardware configurations, it's hard to get a clear picture of which one has more issues.

Take a look at the games that you play, which features are important to you, then decide which GPU offers more value at your budget.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

both can have issues,  but its more likely with amd, so whatever we say, if your "friend" messes something up, its our fault, because we were "lying".

i also refuse to believe anyone would take ub seriously lol

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer