LTT fan art/posters?

AyaanMAG

I'm sorry if this is off topic for the section but i couldn't find another a better one so here goes, I'm looking to spruce up my room with a poster or two, ltt posters to be specific, i can't find much fan art out there tho, maybe I just don't know where to look, one that I'm considering right now is the wan show image with Linus and Luke's pixel art, if anyone is here and has something for linux that'll be good too all i found on Pinterest was a pixel art penguin which was the best thing amond the kali linux and debain logos. Cheers

18 minutes ago, AyaanMAG said:

I'm sorry if this is off topic for the section but i couldn't find another a better one so here goes, I'm looking to spruce up my room with a poster or two, ltt posters to be specific, i can't find much fan art out there tho, maybe I just don't know where to look, one that I'm considering right now is the wan show image with Linus and Luke's pixel art, if anyone is here and has something for linux that'll be good too all i found on Pinterest was a pixel art penguin which was the best thing amond the kali linux and debain logos. Cheers

Well, here's a fan art found by someone awhile ago

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

LMG has some designs available on Displate  https://displate.com/linustechtips

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

48 minutes ago, AyaanMAG said:

oh my god this is so cursed

Welcome to the internet

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

There's always the Linus memes thread.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

Welcome to the internet

Have a look around

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

On 12/19/2023 at 4:28 AM, Needfuldoer said:

There's always the Linus memes thread.

Have a look around

Rip this Imgur change wiped out most of the images on here, thanks tho! There isn't an insignificant number of memes remaining.