can i put the rgb of my pc in the fan hub?

Rubixxxx

I have 6 rgb fans and my case has a included fan hub. can i just plug my two PW TOOLS Addressable RGB Power Extension Cables (like the lianli strimmer cables but cheaper) in the fan hub or do i have to buy a controller just for these 2 cables hub?

I know that RGB doesn't make my PC 10 times faster...but at least 2 times

21 hours ago, Rubixxxx said:

I have 6 rgb fans and my case has a included fan hub. can i just plug my two PW TOOLS Addressable RGB Power Extension Cables (like the lianli strimmer cables but cheaper) in the fan hub or do i have to buy a controller just for these 2 cables hub?

Depends on if it's wired to the open standard or proprietary. Brand, model and photos please. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

Those are designed to connect to your PSU. It says that there is an ARGB extension cable but they don't explain it that I can see. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

if its this ur talking about

image.png.73dc8a11ae37152fd571d0a7058fda3c.png

then the answer is  yes 

but its cuz its a fan and ARGB combo controller 

Also, the pictures show the connectors of the device but not how or where it gets connected. 

3 hours ago, RevGAM said:

Also, the pictures show the connectors of the device but not how or where it gets connected. 

problem for another day 😄 

so so i can plug the glow cables in the controller? or do they have to go in the psu

and do i need extra cables for connection?

1 hour ago, Rubixxxx said:

so so i can plug the glow cables in the controller? or do they have to go in the psu

u seem confused about what they do,  what about u ask more questions after u get them 🙂 

19 hours ago, Rubixxxx said:

19 hours ago, Rubixxxx said:

and do i need extra cables for connection?

Those links don't provide enough info and I've never used that product. Can you find more detailed info from the manufacturer or contact them?

ok, ill sent more info when i have the parts, may take some year

On 12/15/2023 at 3:52 PM, Rubixxxx said:

ok, ill sent more info when i have the parts, may take some year

Years??? Wow!

yeah, i have the money to buy it, but it is literally all my savings (im 14).

My parents do support me, but they said that they wont get one now and that it will take some time. 

i am hoping to get on, when i have to take my laptop to school (in february 2024)

21 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

yeah, i have the money to buy it, but it is literally all my savings (im 14).

My parents do support me, but they said that they wont get one now and that it will take some time. 

i am hoping to get on, when i have to take my laptop to school (in february 2024)

ok, save this thread,  if u get ur hands on it, we will help u

ok, thx guys