Did I make a mistake?

newbadbuilder
I think I have fucked up the choosing of the pc parts that I have bought, and I only realized it when I was installing the CPU cooler.

The problem is that I have bought the MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II and it doesn't have any rgb connectors. I have also bought the NZXT H5 FLOW RGB and a cpu cooler DeepCool AG400 and both of these components have 5v rgb connectors that I'm stuck with right now.

Am I missing something ? Do I need to return the mobo and change to another one? do I just need to buy aone of those hub controllers ?

Please help.

Additional info :
CPU : R5 5600
GPU : 4060 TI
RAM : 8x2 XPG RGB 3600mhz CL18
PSU : MSI MAG A650BN
SSD : M.2 2TB AGI

7 minutes ago, newbadbuilder said:
I think I have fucked up the choosing of the pc parts that I have bought, and I only realized it when I was installing the CPU cooler.

The problem is that I have bought the MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II and it doesn't have any rgb connectors. I have also bought the NZXT H5 FLOW RGB and a cpu cooler DeepCool AG400 and both of these components have 5v rgb connectors that I'm stuck with right now.

Am I missing something ? Do I need to return the mobo and change to another one? do I just need to buy aone of those hub controllers ?

Please help.

Additional info :
CPU : R5 5600
GPU : 4060 TI
RAM : 8x2 XPG RGB 3600mhz CL18
PSU : MSI MAG A650BN
SSD : M.2 2TB AGI

If I haven't misunderstood, you want to be able to light those things up, right? If that's the case, buy an LED controller. Just make sure you get one that matches the plugs for those RGB devices or get adapters. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

3 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

If I haven't misunderstood, you want to be able to light those things up, right? If that's the case, buy an LED controller. Just make sure you get one that matches the plugs for those RGB devices or get adapters. 

Yes, I do. I haven't completed building the PC yet I'm just frozen in this part now. I assume I can just continue with the build and turn the PC on with the fans spinning without lighting up until I get an LED controller ? 

1 hour ago, newbadbuilder said:

Yes, I do. I haven't completed building the PC yet I'm just frozen in this part now. I assume I can just continue with the build and turn the PC on with the fans spinning without lighting up until I get an LED controller ? 

Correct. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

Just gonna add a bit of detail :

Basically,

IF you want to be able to control the lighting through software (using the controller's brand proprietary software), what you want to buy is a controller that connects to the motherboard through USB2 header.

Although if it's me, and I can refund the motherboard. I'd most likely just refund and get a motherboard that has argb header.

Kinda simpler.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.