Case fans for the 4000D Airflow

Milkcrisp

I have a build using the 4000D Airflow case and was wondering how many of the 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 fans I would need to properly ventilate the case? These are the fans I'm currently considering as I've heard they're high quality. Open to recommendations for other fans, but I would prefer these fans as I like the color scheme.

35 minutes ago, Milkcrisp said:

I have a build using the 4000D Airflow case and was wondering how many of the 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 fans I would need to properly ventilate the case? These are the fans I'm currently considering as I've heard they're high quality. Open to recommendations for other fans, but I would prefer these fans as I like the color scheme.

1 fan is enough if the case is empty
4 is standard
The rest, most often depends on the spec

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Depends on what you're cooling. The stock fans are fine for most configurations.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:33 AM, Milkcrisp said:

What's your setup?

A12x25 is a very good fan but if you're after power, there are stronger ones. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂