Does anyone have a good chair recommendation?

Bandooka

I’m looking for a decent chair, anything up to around £500. The main thing I want in a chair is comfort, especially in the foam that you sit on. I was looking at the Titan Evo, but apparently it has a problem with lumbar support being really loud. Does anyone have any experience with this chair/any other good chairs?

Foam sucks, mesh good. Foam breaks down and you end up sitting on the plank it’s attached to, mesh forms to your bum and ventilates. Look to see if you can find a used Herman Miller Aeron chair - they last basically forever, I bought a 1999 chair a few years back for 400cad from a used office furniture seller and had a service provider come to my house and replace the gas cylinder for 80 bucks, and I can sit in it for 12 hours a day without issue. There’s a reason fancy offices buy these by the hundreds. 

You should really look at getting a used Herman Miller Aeron chair. I've had mine now for about 4 years and have not regretted spending 750$ on it a single day. 100% well worth the cost. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Aside from used, mesh one I have NeueChair is very good and firm. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I've had the Titan Evo 2022 for about a year. Mine has minor noise on the lumbar and really not that noticeable to me and I have to be moving in a certain way for it to make any noise. My previous chair was super noisy so I quite like the Evo in comparison.

I found the seat bottom quite hard so I use an additional memory foam pillow on it. Granted, I have a bony butt with little body "padding". I also added the optional rollerblade wheels on it and it glides around my vinyl plank flooring really well. The rest of the chair quality is quite good. I especially like how far back the tilt on the seatback goes - I can almost lay completely horizontal in it for a nap. 🙂