Brand New AC Adaptor with buzzing noise?

dragoon20005
Go to solution Solved by Bogica,

but the thing is the buzzing noise is pretty loud that my family members can hear it too

is that normal?

Yeah that tends to happen, get it switched for a new one, it's nothing to worry about in terms of safety, but it is extremely annoying so get rid of it. :D

I just bought the CoolerMaster NA90 Watt AC Power adapter to replace my Acer original AC adapter which went up in smoke

but I just started using this new adapter and I can hear buzzing noise coming from it

the sound for some reason appears when I am doing typing and using the trackpad

all I can hear is "zzz" "zzz" when for every thing I do

Did I have a faulty adapter?

Kinda worried if the new adapter will blow up on me too

Thanks

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I'd just send it back if you're not happy with it.

It's just a transformer, they make noise which will be at the same frequency of your mains.

Compatible with Windows 95

I'd just send it back if you're not happy with it.

It's just a transformer, they make noise which will be at the same frequency of your mains.

but the thing is the buzzing noise is pretty loud that my family members can hear it too

is that normal?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

is that normal?

Yeah that tends to happen, get it switched for a new one, it's nothing to worry about in terms of safety, but it is extremely annoying so get rid of it. :D

ok looks like a trip back to the store where I got it :(