fractal design USB C cable

hey guys i need help.

i bought for my new rig, the fractal pop mini air. beautiful clean case imo. and now I'm stuck with no usb c cable... I'd try to find this specific cable but apparently it's unavailable pretty much everywhere.

i found this one on Amazon, they charging too much for it like almost 60$ + shipping.... I can't really pay that much what else can i do?

does anybody had or having the same issue?!.

and my main question is: can i get similar one not from fractal? and if so which brand or what can fir in those cases?

ty whoever answer 🙏🏻 highly appreciate it.

https://a.co/d/1TCsBO3

9 minutes ago, hananel dahan said:

hey guys i need help.

i bought for my new rig, the fractal pop mini air. beautiful clean case imo. and now I'm stuck with no usb c cable... I'd try to find this specific cable but apparently it's unavailable pretty much everywhere.

i found this one on Amazon, they charging too much for it like almost 60$ + shipping.... I can't really pay that much what else can i do?

does anybody had or having the same issue?!.

and my main question is: can i get similar one not from fractal? and if so which brand or what can fir in those cases?

ty whoever answer 🙏🏻 highly appreciate it.

https://a.co/d/1TCsBO3

Don't think theres anything you can do about it. You bought a case without it and this is the upgrade for it. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

My motherboard has an usb-c header on the i/o shield, what about yours ?

Here in Europe I can find your cable for around 20.- total, easily.

If you had a special skill set and a 3d printer, you could probably get away with a cheap aliexpress male/female cable.

You could probably get an adapter USB-A to USB-C.

Or else I'd just wait until somebody proposed the cable at a better price (Maybe search better).

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.

ty 2 for answering the question.

still can't find it in a reasonable price in israel.

the shipping is 4 times the price.

if u have any solution i would love tohear ty

On 9/18/2023 at 5:49 PM, leclod said:

And how about an USB-A to USB-C cable ?

H0c77ef35615c433880912aedc9dbfc35H.jpg

interesting suggestion. i want it clean something i cant get with your solution.

buy definitely interesting one ty