[PC Gaming] Titanfall only $35.99 in EA Origin Flash Sale

Dealzon

Today at 12pm Pacific EA Origin launched a 2-day flash sale on Titanfall to $35.99. The 40% discount is the lowest ever seen for the popular March 11th release. This comes only a day after the first DLC pack "Expedition" released for the Season Pass.

The discount ends Sunday, May 18th at 12pm Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

wish it would be more like 19.99

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

The sale brings it down to $54.00 in New Zealand.

:-(

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
                                                                                                                         - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Definitely not worth $60, still trying to decide if 35 is low enough for me to jump on in.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

EH, is anyone still playing this? 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I play it a lot.

So there still are people on servers. Is the server finder still shit or have they fixed it. As last time (beta) I kept getting into euro servers in Aus. It was rather annoying.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

So there still are people on servers. Is the server finder still shit or have they fixed it. As last time (beta) I kept getting into euro servers in Aus. It was rather annoying.

Depends on what time of day you get on, and you can choose your data center so I usually change mine depending on how late I'm up. Right about now the east U.S. servers are probably busy, and the west U.S. is just getting fired up.

Depends on what time of day you get on, and you can choose your data center so I usually change mine depending on how late I'm up. Right about now the east U.S. servers are probably busy, and the west U.S. is just getting fired up.

might pick it up then. Thanks for your help

might pick it up then. Thanks for your help

add me on origin if you do, evilmeister421

add me on origin if you do, evilmeister421

Can I add you as well? It'd be cool to add someone from the forums. Gonna buy my own Titanfall tomorrow with the 40% deal going on, been playing on someone else's, so will be starting out new tomorrow.

Can I add you as well? It'd be cool to add someone from the forums. Gonna buy my own Titanfall tomorrow with the 40% deal going on, been playing on someone else's, so will be starting out new tomorrow.

Yeah that's cool. Do you happen to have a mic? It seems like no one in that game likes communicating.

Yeah that's cool. Do you happen to have a mic? It seems like no one in that game likes communicating.

Depends on which PC I use, one has one installed the other doesn't. It's a blue snowball.

Depends on which PC I use, one has one installed the other doesn't. It's a blue snowball.

Sounds cool to me. I've been trying to find a balance in volume for mine while using shadowplay, because my game picks up my voice perfectly but when using shadowplay I have to have my boost set to 30 or you can't hear it in the recording. Obviously that's a problem for people on the other end if I'm playing with someone and trying to talk to them without blowing out their ears.

Sounds cool to me. I've been trying to find a balance in volume for mine while using shadowplay, because my game picks up my voice perfectly but when using shadowplay I have to have my boost set to 30 or you can't hear it in the recording. Obviously that's a problem for people on the other end if I'm playing with someone and trying to talk to them without blowing out their ears.

Awesome thanks :)

you can get it even cheaper, europeans pay attention cause you can get it for 17 euro!

if you use the Hola plug in,

you can get it at the Origin mexican store for $23.99.

That goes for both, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall.

SimCity is at $13, which is a good price for it.

No difference than that from the U.S. versions.