Mouse (gaming too) recommendations under $35 USD.

RTX9080

Need some recommendations for a good gaming mouse under $35 USD. Don't mind refurb/eBay. Any ideas?

Was looking at a Logitech G502 Hero vs. Razer Basilisk V3 vs. Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed but still undecided.

if im not wrong all of these are fat, large mice?

People typically use small, light-weight (60-65g) mice for FPS gaming.

2 minutes ago, Whichmotherboard said:

i'm not really muuuuch of a gamer anyway tbh. dont rlly care if i lose

3 minutes ago, Whichmotherboard said:

I personally prefer the 502 for gaming. I hate the light feeling of those ultra light mice. I think this is a heavy preference thing. 

4 minutes ago, Whichmotherboard said:

was looking at something like a glorious model d in that regard but undecided

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

I personally prefer the 502 for gaming. I hate the light feeling of those ultra light mice. I think this is a heavy preference thing. 

ah, have you used the basilisk v3 before? comparing the two but that rgb on the v3 is enticing lmao

What kind of games are you playing? If its FPS id probably wait for a RVM or Deluxm800 to go on sale. I got a RVM for $20 on amazon not super long ago, feels just as nice as the more premium ones. Lift off distance is not great though

Edit- Darmoshark m3 is good too from what ive heard. Haven't personally tried it.

2 hours ago, RTX9080 said:

ah, have you used the basilisk v3 before? comparing the two but that rgb on the v3 is enticing lmao

Nope never used it before. Honestly I have always been a logotech fan for mice so most of my experience is with logitech mice. 

I used the G502 Hero (and the non-Hero model before) for many years and absolutely loved it. It's heavy, but the unlockable scroll wheel and ergonomic shape were perfect for me. I personally never ran into any issues using them.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:52 AM, RTX9080 said:

i'm not really muuuuch of a gamer anyway tbh. dont rlly care if i lose

it's a matter of comfort. Lose yes, but lose on your terms and not because Sheley the Mouse is so fat you can't even move the cursor fast enough to get k1lls.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:53 AM, Brooksie359 said:

Mine is actually not ultra-light. It's Cougar Minos X5, it's 90g and 120mm in length.

But most people prefer 60g for FPS.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:53 AM, RTX9080 said:

was looking at something like a glorious model d in that regard but undecided

Evga x12 if it's still available in your stores, you should consider.

25 minutes ago, Whichmotherboard said:

Mine is actually not ultra-light. It's Cougar Minos X5, it's 90g and 120mm in length.

But most people prefer 60g for FPS.

I would say that it's not most. I think it's some but I know quite a few people who like heavy mice. Ultra light are just too floaty for alot and can cause people to have a hard time making fine movements due to not enough resistance. 

On 9/18/2023 at 5:43 AM, RTX9080 said:

Need some recommendations for a good gaming mouse under $35 USD. Don't mind refurb/eBay. Any ideas?

Was looking at a Logitech G502 Hero vs. Razer Basilisk V3 vs. Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed but still undecided.

Pretty much same size & shape to me.
If you want more buttons to put macro / keybind on, The G502 has the most buttons.

Although it is also around 20-30g heavier compared to the razers. So you might want to put it into consideration if weight is an issue to you.

On 9/18/2023 at 5:53 AM, Brooksie359 said:

Yep. I myself use Rival 500 I bought used and then fixed.

I gotta say, playing Armored Core 6 with a lot of mouse buttons for keybinds & Macros makes it much more easier to play. 😂

Really takes some burdens off my left fingers. Especially with how damn jank some key combo FromSoftware decided for players.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.