pc audio output stopped working with earc

Go to solution Solved by circeseye,
27 minutes ago, bitezadusto3731 said:

Is there a way to get HDR to work doing that? When I tried that earlier I had it set to 8k signal enhanced and it would only run SDR 8 bit. I have windows 11 if that makes any difference. It wouldn’t give me any option for HDR

hdr works fine..im running win 11,  4k 120 444 10bit hdr on the x3600h...so i know the x3700h can
oh and do the res and stuff in windows not nvidea control panel

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

i have been using the earc on my lg c9 with my denon x3700h. trying to run my pc through this and it has worked using this method described in this article (How to get PC surround sound to work with eARC - GameRevolution)

i updated drivers today for my pc and gpu and i cannot get any pc sound out of my av receiver. is there a better way to go about setting up audio? i have an msi x570s tomahawk max wifi with the back panel picture attached. my gpu is a 4090 using hdmi 2.1 to go to my tv. is it possible to send sound to my receiver using a separate hdmi cable to my av receiver? should i use an optical cable and do spdif out? i would love to get dolby atmos to run but i am content with just getting 5.1 or dts to run without issue

1024.png

wait....you have a x3700h. why are you not running your comp to the avr then the tv? it supports 4k 120hz. set the avr ( hdmi set up) as 8k and bypass, then )4k/8k signal format) as 8k signal enhanced so avr doesnt do any render stuff and youll have up to atmos sound
and your all set

34 minutes ago, circeseye said:

wait....you have a x3700h. why are you not running your comp to the avr then the tv? it supports 4k 120hz. set the avr ( hdmi set up) as 8k and bypass, then )4k/8k signal format) as 8k signal enhanced so avr doesnt do any render stuff and youll have up to atmos sound
and your all set

Is there a way to get HDR to work doing that? When I tried that earlier I had it set to 8k signal enhanced and it would only run SDR 8 bit. I have windows 11 if that makes any difference. It wouldn’t give me any option for HDR

27 minutes ago, bitezadusto3731 said:

hdr works fine..im running win 11,  4k 120 444 10bit hdr on the x3600h...so i know the x3700h can

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2 hours ago, circeseye said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Got it working with everything perfectly. Thanks for the help!! Was exactly what I needed thanks!