Uncharted 4 legacy of thieves ps5

Ungalaa134

Hello, this white flash next to blue color that i marked that is on picture is it normal? Happens when spinning the camera then dissapears when passing through that point. Is this a texture problem? Ps5 is brand new.

Screenshot_20230910_203919_YouTube.jpg

2 minutes ago, seanondemand said:

probably just a bug or something weird with loading in textures/assets. 

Happens only when rotating the camera i did left camera so the glitch remains visible in game but when i opened photo mode it dissapeared completely. Also would gpu related problems be more constant on screen?

1 hour ago, Ungalaa134 said:

Happens only when rotating the camera i did left camera so the glitch remains visible in game but when i opened photo mode it dissapeared completely. Also would gpu related problems be more constant on screen?

This is just a texture / rendering issues inside the game. Nothing is wrong with your PS5 at all. The part that is not rendering is 'behind' the front mountain / rock part so anything you ain't actually looking at is not rendering so its quite common in games to notice some of these at weird angles.

Just now, Hinjima said:

This is just a texture / rendering issues inside the game. Nothing is wrong with your PS5 at all. The part that is not rendering is 'behind' the front mountain / rock part so anything you ain't actually looking at is not rendering so its quite common in games to notice some of these at weird angles.

Here is a video i took on my ps5 this one i found on yt barely.

1 minute ago, Ungalaa134 said:

Here is a video i took on my ps5 this one i found on yt barely.

As mentioned. Its a rendering error in the game itself, nothing is wrong with the PS5.  This is not an uncommon sight in games.
The games actually dont render anything you ain't looking at, behind your camera or buildings its completely white to save resources. 
So this is a slight glitch as the rock / mountain in front is supposed to cover that spot that is not rendering.

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

As mentioned. Its a rendering error in the game itself, nothing is wrong with the PS5.  This is not an uncommon sight in games.

Oh so its a common thing?

Just now, Ungalaa134 said:

Oh so its a common thing?

If you look for it, its quite common actually. More common on older games that had to run on older slower hardware.  Uncharted 2 might be remastered on the PS5 but the game itself is from 2009 when it was made on very old tech, they had to do everything they could to make it run smooth and some rendering errors do occur.

Just now, Hinjima said:

If you look for it, its quite common actually. More common on older games that had to run on older slower hardware.  Uncharted 2 might be remastered on the PS5 but the game itself is from 2009 when it was made on very old tech, they had to do everything they could to make it run smooth and some rendering errors do occur.

This is uncharted 4 tho ps5 version

This is uncharted 4 tho ps5 version

Its still a game from 2015 that had to run on quite a crap PS4 😄  Its a remaster on the PS5, not a remake.

Just now, Hinjima said:

Its still a game from 2015 that had to run on quite a crap PS4 😄  Its a remaster on the PS5, not a remake.

So i guess i can sleep well knowing my ps5 is fine?

Absolutely.  Nothing is wrong with you PS5 🙂

5 minutes ago, Ungalaa134 said:

here you can see how the train scene in Uncharted 2 is made.
They had to use a lot of trickeries 😄

last video shows how uncharted 4 is made / rendered etc.  May countain spoilers.
Its an interesting watch and you can see how easy it is for some small glitches to happen, like the white wall not rendering.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

here you can see how the train scene in Uncharted 2 is made.
They had to use a lot of trickeries 😄

last video shows how uncharted 4 is made / rendered etc.  May countain spoilers.
Its an interesting watch and you can see how easy it is for some small glitches to happen, like the white wall not rendering.

Yeah i see it

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

You can sleep well 🙂  PS5 is fine.

Tho how much intense are gpu problems then this ones?

2 minutes ago, Ungalaa134 said:

Tho how much intense are gpu problems then this ones?

What do you mean?

I mean how do you tell if its gpu or the game? Would bugs be much more intense if its gpu problem?