how to organize photo libraries on Windows PC

never_here

so is there any google photos alternatives out tehre that is almost as good, but without say... mopnthly fees?  Is there a synology photos alternative that i can self host, securely and do it like that?

i just need the library management, be it online or offline, but without large monthly fees, considering organzing over 1TB of data, that i know will only get way larger with 4k videos being a thing.

THanks!

3 hours ago, never_here said:

so is there any google photos alternatives out tehre that is almost as good, but without say... mopnthly fees?  Is there a synology photos alternative that i can self host, securely and do it like that?

i just need the library management, be it online or offline, but without large monthly fees, considering organzing over 1TB of data, that i know will only get way larger with 4k videos being a thing.

THanks!

If you just need offline, Adobe Bridge is free and works well enough.

48 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

If you just need offline, Adobe Bridge is free and works well enough.

Bridge is free without a monthly subscription?? I know it's included in every monthly package, but I didn't realize it was free.

9 minutes ago, johnt said:

Bridge is free without a monthly subscription?? I know it's included in every monthly package, but I didn't realize it was free.

Yea, The last of the free adobe software.