Madison reveals experiences working at LMG

baK1
Message added by SansVarnic,

*03NOV2023: Topic is now locked for the time until the investigation results are released, will not be re-open prior.*

We the Moderation Team understand this is a hot topic. Many have their own views and opinions on this subject. We request that members keep comments on the topic and refrain from personal attacks and derailments. We are diligently working to keep this thread clean and civil. Please do your part and follow the expectations and rules of the forum.

Violators will of course receive action against their commentary if we feel you have crossed the line. This is not an action to censor or silence you, it is an action to remove and prevent violations of the forum rules and keep the forum clean and civil.

That said. If your comment was removed, likely it was due to the above. If you have an issue, take it up with the mods via a pm and we will discuss it with you.

Lastly please only report comments if they violate the forum rules.

Please do not report comments with only opposing opinions, it eats up the report system.

2 minutes ago, Chairman Boofy said:

??? This entire topic involves some allegations of sexual assault or at least sexual harassment made by a former LMG employee? what are you talking about? lol

Allegations aren't proof unless substantiated with evidence which there has been none so far from Madison. 

3 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

Well, Madison doesn't have much to lose, LTT on the other hand, different story. Lessssgoooo

Madison does have stuff to lose. If a lawsuit is filed if the allegations turn out to be false, and she's found guilty, she will more than likely have to pay LMG monetary damages on top of fully retracting her statements or even be sent to jail for lying about a serious offense.

So no, she doesn't not have anything to lose.

PC Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 13700K

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming Wi-Fi

Memory: 32GB Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 7200 MHz CL34 @ 7600 MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX (ASUS TUF Gaming OC Edition)

Storage: 2 TB Western Digital SN850X, 1 TB Western Digital SN850, 2 TB Seagate Momentus SpinPoint M9T

Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (2021)

Case: Fractal Design Torrent (white, non-RGB)

Monitor: TCL 55R617

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow V3 (Quartz)

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless

DAC & Amp: Schiit Modi+ & Schiit Magni+

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

3 minutes ago, HenrySalayne said:

This is literally the 42th post you are trying to withhold any judgement in this thread (out of the 43 under this username).

When exactly are you going to start? 🤔

Well, if you read any of those posts, it will be when we have more information.

I am here for the same reason everyone else is here: We all want to be part of the discussion, and we all have ideas or opinions that we think are valid and want to share.  

Also, the proper way to write that is "42nd".

3 minutes ago, RatKnight said:

Ah, yes.... the age old "insult the person, not the argument".

I have intentionally, throughout this thread, avoided name calling, or attacks on people.  Attacking ideas, opinions... all of that is fine.  Attacking people just proves that you have nothing intelligent to say.

Just ignore and report him like I did for making assumption about my username and avatar (which is against TOS).

2 minutes ago, Waifu4Life said:

You know, not because weed is legal in Canada means that you should smoke it.

Once again, if you have something to say, say it.   Otherwise you are just being childish (apologies if you are, in fact, a child)

1 minute ago, evelynharthbrooke said:

Madison does have stuff to lose. If a lawsuit is filed if the allegations turn out to be false, and she's found guilty, she will more than likely have to pay LMG monetary damages on top of fully retracting her statements or even be sent to jail for lying about a serious offense.

So no, she doesn't not have anything to lose.

No, monetary compensations usually have limits in BC, also, she is based in States. Another point, it also depends on the entities financial capability, people can always claim bankruptcy. Also courts usually don't throw sentences at accusers, for social reasons. 

6 minutes ago, evelynharthbrooke said:

But regardless as to what they have posted, please don't insult someone over their username or avatar. It is unkind. You may have valid concerns regarding the material of what they post, but you don't have to resort to insults or attacks.

And that’s your biggest problem in this thread? Not the rampant misogyny, not the cringy posts about “making LTT great again”?

This community needs a deep look back at itself. And a ton of grass touching. 

Just now, Waifu4Life said:

Just ignore and report him like I did for making assumption about my username and avatar (which is against TOS).

No, I think that discourse is healthy and should be encouraged.  I would rather convince through discussion and debate then through removing someone from a platform.

The civil and well reasoned discussion really have fallen on this one, hum?

This font is amazing.

2 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

Allegations aren't proof unless substantiated with evidence which there has been none so far from Madison. 

This is true.  

This is where the legal processes come into play.  The hard reality is that any investiation done by or paid for by company A will find that Company A did little-nothing wrong.  While counsel retained by person B will find everything wrong.  Then we have a trial in court and a judge and jury have to try the facts. This is something that won't be resolved, really resolved, for at a minimum 3 months or at most  a year. 

5 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

So you are saying she is lying?

5 minutes ago, RatKnight said:

Ah, yes.... the age old "insult the person, not the argument".

I have intentionally, throughout this thread, avoided name calling, or attacks on people.  Attacking ideas, opinions... all of that is fine.  Attacking people just proves that you have nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming "the truth is somewhere in the middle" like a fence sitting teenager is already saying a lack of anything intelligent. So just meeting you where you're at my man. 

Just now, yoc said:

It has fallen when GN published their attack piece. And Madison took the war on Twitter. 

I say, let everyone duke it out online. Costing anyone nothing other than some hdd space on some database on the cloud

1 minute ago, Orthusaku said:

So you are saying she is lying?

Yeah, could be, innocent until proven guilty, right?

3 minutes ago, yoc said:

A while ago

2 minutes ago, Sho2048 said:

And that’s your biggest problem in this thread? Not the rampant misogyny, not the cringy posts about “making LTT great again”?

This community needs a deep look back at itself. And a ton of grass touching. 

Not everyone has been brainwashed by social media in thinking that these modern day kangaroo trials should be a deciding factor in modern society.

6 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

And in recent years in a lot of high profile cases where serious allegations were made (and at first ignored) eventually turned out to be true, which is why people like Harvey Weinstein are in prison. 

Anyone with half is brain is inclined to believe that something happened, even if every fine detail isn't exactly correct.  But we get it, you hate women. 

Just now, Chairman Boofy said:

And in recent years in a lot of high profile cases where serious allegations were made (and at first ignored) eventually turned out to be true, which is why people like Harvey Weinstein are in prison. 

Anyone with half is brain is inclined to believe that something happened, even if every fine detail isn't exactly correct.  But we get it, you hate women. 

What's your point? 

Do you think we're all going to blindly believe her bold accusations without proof? Do you think we're fools?

1 minute ago, hmfaysal said:

No, monetary compensations usually have limits in BC, also, she is based in States. Another point, it also depends on the entities financial capability, people can always claim bankruptcy. Also courts usually don't throw sentences at accusers, for social reasons. 

She's actually a Canadian citizen, from what I heard online. She was staying with family with Arizona before the whole hiring by LMG, then she moved to Vancouver because of it, but before Arizona and LMG she lived in Alberta. I don't know if she is back in the U.S. or not, but for all intents and purposes, she is Canadian. 

PC Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 13700K

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming Wi-Fi

Memory: 32GB Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 7200 MHz CL34 @ 7600 MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX (ASUS TUF Gaming OC Edition)

Storage: 2 TB Western Digital SN850X, 1 TB Western Digital SN850, 2 TB Seagate Momentus SpinPoint M9T

Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (2021)

Case: Fractal Design Torrent (white, non-RGB)

Monitor: TCL 55R617

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow V3 (Quartz)

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless

DAC & Amp: Schiit Modi+ & Schiit Magni+

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

I can’t pretend to know who Madison is speaking about on the LMG side of things or even if it took place, but I can definitely believe her when she says the community itself harassed her via sexual pics and comments non-stop. Everyone can be outraged at LMG, but don’t forget the community itself caused their fair share of harm to her and many others. Everyone jumping to conclusions that it was this person or that person is far from helping the situation. I’m willing to say that we, the community, or even society as a whole, failed her and many others just as much as any company has. This whole thing just shows how blood-hungry everyone is. Both sides are innocent and both sides are guilty, us included.

Just now, hmfaysal said:

It has fallen when GN published their attack piece. And Madison took the war on Twitter. 

I say, let everyone duke it out online. Costing anyone nothing other than some hdd space on some database on the cloud

Oh, the war... I see. You are more a "keep that bitch shut" type of person, right?

This font is amazing.

7 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

That's true and a valid point, but in a court of law, not in the "court" of public opinion. Of course, in order for the matter to be made clear and sorted out, through any lawful ways, substantiated evidence must be presented. As I stated in other comments, I have no reason whatsoever to distrust what she is saying. Especially that her statements have been corroborated directly and indirectly by 2 of her former colleagues, as far as I know. Of course, everybody has the freedom to believe what they want. 

5 minutes ago, Waifu4Life said:

Not everyone has been brainwashed by social media in thinking that these modern day kangaroo trials should be a deciding factor in modern society.

You don’t really need to go on social media to have a grasp on the reality that is being a victim of bullying and sexual harassment, and the shame and prejudice that people like you put on victims, which then get immediately attacked when they come forward, by people like you, on forum like this. You only need to talk to women. Not the JPG kind. The actual, flesh and blood, women, that are out there.

I wonder if Linus himself would be proud of the stuff I’m reading here. 

1 minute ago, hmfaysal said:

Yeah, could be, innocent until proven guilty, right?

I will keep saying this until people realize it. It doesn't matter what you think about innocence/blame/the Sun/ God/ potatoe chips/whatever. Public consensus is what truly matter and it's really against Linus. People keep bringing up other examples like Logan Paul, Blizzard etc. These are irrelevant cause, unfortunately for Linus, his fans have brains. You are 100 people here defending him here (or even blaming Madison), another 1000 on Reddit. That's all. You can't beat the rest 15.4 million.

CPU: 7900X

GPU: 7900XTX

RAM: 32 GBs DDR5