Noctua sell out

Col

Got to say the reaction was amazing 

And  be honest with yourselves a small part of you died when they announced black fans :(  

And  be honest with yourselves a small part of you died when they announced black fans :(

Nope. I was stoked.

Nope, I was happy because Noctua fans looked like cancer and now they don't. Their only problem now is the price.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

They will prob go bankrupt within 5 years imo .

they now have nothing to separate them from the croud 

no chance of prem price tag with same colour fans , you say they are keeping the brown /cream ? 

they have put the nail in their coffin 

Everyone started buying Corsair fans (cheaperand as good ish)  so what do Noctua do , bring out black fans ?

Doomed marketing ploy 

They had the market with prestige now they have nothing 

They will prob go bankrupt within 5 years imo .

they now have nothing to separate them from the croud 

no chance of prem price tag with same colour fans , you say they are keeping the brown /cream ? 

they have put the nail in their coffin

WHAT?!

They still perform the same. Color has nothing to do with a premium price, especially if it's shit brown. This will only get them more money and justify the price.

The new fans are different ones in different lines...

Everyone started buying Corsair fans (cheaperand as good ish)  so what do Noctua do , bring out black fans ?

Doomed marketing ploy 

They had the market with prestige now they have nothing

they brought out black industrial fans that are even higher end and even more money than their current offerings

so are you being serious or not?