What Do You Like That Everybody Hates?

Because there are two sides to this question, an apposing thread to:

What do you hate that everything else likes?

So...

I like Chewbacca.

Chewbacca.+You+re+worth+it_c9b1ba_408009

i made an opposite thread but gave u credit. hope thats ok

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

apple

aio's (kinda) 

Phantom PC cases 

the outdoors 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

At least know how to spell what you like :P

What are you talking about?

Are you hacking?

Wtfzorz?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

• Razer

• Linkin Park

• Hip Hop

• Razer

• Cigarettes

• Using proper grammar.

• Living by myself

• Hating on Apple & Beats - Now that they're one; I only need to hate Appeats/Beapple.

• Razer

You just named a ton of things lots of people love!

(except the living alone thing :P)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Windows 8.1 without any mods.

You just named a ton of things lots of people love!

(except the living alone thing  :P)

I love being alone, I still contact people via email / voip but in general I try to spend as much time not living with people as possible.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Pichu gets the "D'awwww it's a babby!" response, Pikachu is self explanatory with being OP in the anime and getting a special hold item in game. Raichu seems kinda left out,

ohhh I get it now... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Terrorism.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Terrorism.

Uncool.

Brussels sprouts.

brussel-sprouts.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Opposite way around, I hate warm coffee and everyone loves it.  I can only have cold coffee :P

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Brussels sprouts.

Posted Image.

Go rot in a hole

Lol

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Opposite way around, I hate warm coffee and everyone loves it.  I can only have cold coffee :P

Does iced coffee count? Vietnamese iced coffee with milk, "ca phe sua da".

vietnamese-iced-coffee-04.jpg

Basically, you wait until the coffee is brewed, pour it into the glass of ice, the coffee gets cold, and you add milk if you want to.

vietnamese-iced-coffee-recipe-9.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Does iced coffee count? Vietnamese iced coffee with milk, "ca phe sua da".

Posted Image

Basically, you wait until the coffee is brewed, pour it into the glass of ice, the coffee gets cold, and you add milk if you want to.

Posted Image

I've never really given it a good shot because the ice melting from the hot coffee gives it a watery taste

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I've never really given it a good shot because the ice melting from the hot coffee gives it a watery taste

You could always wait for the coffee to cool or something.

Windows 8.1

anime

Total War: Rome II

melodic death metal

//Antoine

"Difficult to use" computers... Note the quotation marks (so "regular" PCs for us, that other people classify as "complicated" nowadays...)

Using cameras in any other mode than auto (again, "too difficult" for others...)

Stalking (I stalk other people a lot. In fact, I'm stalking my classmates right now)

Usage of too many parenthesis (go figure...)

Rainy days and misty days

Darkness (is your friend...)

Running to everywhere

Custom ROMs (although never used one... Damn XCover 2 won't allow them)

FPS games

Military surplus items

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.