Case fans dimmer than they sould be

Mackaz

I have 7 RGB fans in pc, 6 in case and 1 on cpu cooler. Case fans are rgb daisy chained and conected to 4 pin RGB header on mother board, CPU fan is connected stright to other RGB connector. Today i noticed that my case fans light much dimmer than cpu one. Regularry I've had set static color but today I was running color cycle when they dimmed. I tried diffrent software (aourus rgb fusion, open rgb) and bios settings, but when all are set to maxiumum brightness still they are dimm. I wonder if something on motherboard could broke or its something else. What do you think i could do to fix them?

Motherboard Aourus B450 Elite
Fans Silepntium PC Corona 120 RGB

case-fans-dimmer-than-they-sould-be-v0-kivyhsuf0dfb1.jpg

You could've overloaded that single RGB out on your mobo and killed it. Try connecting only a single fan and see how it glows.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

7 hours ago, Mackaz said:

Case fans are rgb daisy chained and conected to 4 pin RGB header on mother board, CPU fan is connected stright to other RGB connector. Today i noticed that my case fans light much dimmer than cpu one.

all of them? 5V ARGB is only rated at around 100-110 LED at its THEORETICAL maximum, let alone in the real world where its more like 50-80 LED. Try one RGB fan but yeah sounds like the header just choked on power. Get a separate ARGB controller with SATA power.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.