Longevity of Exclusive content for LTX on Floatplane

GrandFatMan

Hello everyone. 

i was wondering if anyone had any idea if the exclusive content will stay up after LTX is done? Can't get a digital pass this week but plan to next time payday comes around. Thanks. 

Following also. Curious if I'll lose access if I drop my membership level back down. Though I anyone who currently has access can download the video files from the web interface, and keep them personally as long as they want

On 7/29/2023 at 2:50 PM, GrandFatMan said:

Hello everyone. 

i was wondering if anyone had any idea if the exclusive content will stay up after LTX is done? Can't get a digital pass this week but plan to next time payday comes around. Thanks. 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:41 AM, 4uffin said:

Bump 🙂

On 7/31/2023 at 1:04 PM, AnomalyDesign said:

Following also. Curious if I'll lose access if I drop my membership level back down. Though I anyone who currently has access can download the video files from the web interface, and keep them personally as long as they want

Don't worry about it, the videos will stay up for $10 subs in the future.

13 hours ago, austinthetaco said:

What about for OG members? Not a huge fan of the idea that OG members get screwed over here. 

There's no screwing over. If you're an OG member, who wants to access the content, you can just upgrade for a month, then drop back down to your original OG rate. That's what I did.

If anything they're overly generous with how long they've let people keep those $3 rates, even if they change/pause their subscriptions etc. The status is permanently tied to your account.

15 hours ago, austinthetaco said:

What about for OG members? Not a huge fan of the idea that OG members get screwed over here. 

You can upgrade to the $10 tier and return to your $3 tier anytime.

On 8/2/2023 at 9:57 AM, LMGcommunity said:

You can upgrade to the $10 tier and return to your $3 tier anytime.

i signed up because i would told the content would always be available to OG members, with the only difference being a potential upgrade for video quality (which i believe now exists).it seems like a bad business practice to go and say that and then lock out OG members from exclusive content.

8 hours ago, austinthetaco said:

i signed up because i would told the content would always be available to OG members, with the only difference being a potential upgrade for video quality (which i believe now exists).it seems like a bad business practice to go and say that and then lock out OG members from exclusive content.

LTX is an event, not part of the regular content. You're not getting "locked out" of anything, you can access the event like everyone else. They decided to release it through this FP tier because that was the easiest thing to do compared to setting up an entirely unique front end with separate billing. 

They've gone well out of their way to take care of OG members (I'm one myself), including offering ways to access this content while keeping your promotional rate