Am i any good Mates ??

LawrenceBarnes2013

i know i got it, but your opinion is the one i trust the most guys

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Better than I have ever been.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

pretty good, I cant even draw stick men properly

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Keep working hard. I never had any talent for drawing or anything related to it...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

its not bad at all :) , but here are some mistakes since when u are drawing u get used to the picture and cant tell the mistakes that easily.

-left hand fingers are larger in sizer than right hand ones.

-the bottom part of the nose is wrong, also part of the top lips should be in the drawing"since that space under the nose is kinda big".

-your lines in general are not perfect yet, u will get better over time.

now here is 2 things that can help u a bit:

-to figure out ur mistakes, if u need to flip the picture horizontally, if u are drawing on the computer u can do that easy, and for paper sketches like the above just scan it then flip it.

" horizontal flipping example before :( --->) , after: ( <--- )"

- to help u with the lines, practice more and pick some simple object and draw it every day, or every time u have free time.

and dont worry u are better than many ;)

Without shading it looks a bit anatomically incorrect (right eye, nose), but it shows that you have skill and potential. You should keep drawing a lot. I would recommend doing both tracing and freehand. If you found a few reference images every day, traced them, and did them again in freehand, within a week you'd improve dramatically. Also figure drawing is an amazing way to practice, if you could take a figure drawing class that would also really help you improve quickly.

Sprints are also good. Taking a reference image or item near you and giving yourself only a few minutes to draw it (or some part of it) is really good. If you do that a few times a day it will also help you improve quickly.

Keep at it 

I am really bad, but this looks very good.

Looks good. The eyes look kind of odd and the hands look very manly. But then again my best grade that I ever had in Art was a B. 

well, it appears to be a human female. 

to be brutally honest, this is like handing someone a piece of half burnt toast and asking if you're a good chef 

Error: 410

its not bad at all :) , but here are some mistakes since when u are drawing u get used to the picture and cant tell the mistakes that easily.

-left hand fingers are larger in sizer than right hand ones.

-the bottom part of the nose is wrong, also part of the top lips should be in the drawing"since that space under the nose is kinda big".

-your lines in general are not perfect yet, u will get better over time.

now here is 2 things that can help u a bit:

-to figure out ur mistakes, if u need to flip the picture horizontally, if u are drawing on the computer u can do that easy, and for paper sketches like the above just scan it then flip it.

" horizontal flipping example before :( --->) , after: ( <--- )"

- to help u with the lines, practice more and pick some simple object and draw it every day, or every time u have free time.

and dont worry u are better than many ;)

Without shading it looks a bit anatomically incorrect (right eye, nose), but it shows that you have skill and potential. You should keep drawing a lot. I would recommend doing both tracing and freehand. If you found a few reference images every day, traced them, and did them again in freehand, within a week you'd improve dramatically. Also figure drawing is an amazing way to practice, if you could take a figure drawing class that would also really help you improve quickly.

Sprints are also good. Taking a reference image or item near you and giving yourself only a few minutes to draw it (or some part of it) is really good. If you do that a few times a day it will also help you improve quickly.

Keep at it 

Looks good. The eyes look kind of odd and the hands look very manly. But then again my best grade that I ever had in Art was a B. 

how about now Boys ?

PS : - i never took a Class

--i draw like once in 3Weeks when very bored and want to get my head clear

- Thnx Guys

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

well, it appears to be a human female. 

to be brutally honest, this is like handing someone a piece of half burnt toast and asking if you're a good chef 

I wouldn't be as harsh, but yeah. There is room for improvement.

Then again, if we can have art galleries of HD photos of buttholes and have that pass for art..man, I don't know anymore. Art is subjective. I mean, I drew this back in 2011 and I don't consider myself that great of an artist.

e54883e115765780c5e3823708e86756.png

But yeah, probably not something that will hang in any galleries, OP. But art is something you do because you feel like doing it. Not because you wish to impress someone.

There is room for improvement.

I don't consider myself that great of an artist.

Not because you wish to impress someone.

Totally agreed men, i draw just when i don't feel well and need to get my head off of every thing, and i don't consider my self a Great artist any way too, never, because no Matter what level of perfection the person reaches, as you and every one else said, there is room for improvement,  Thanks

how about know Boys ?

- Thnx Guys

change "know" to now xD, took me a while to get it, and could u post the old picture as well, that would be better :P

Cool , you've got some talent..

:ph34r: ninja can't draw for sh**

Details separate people.

how about know Boys ?

- Thnx Guys

It's a little better. You should try to add value or draw another for more practice.