recommended tape for attaching ssds and other stuff to the case

SAV1OUR

as title says my friend has used up all the drive slots in his case and would like to install another ssd, so what should i use to attach it? preferably something that isnt going to run the risk of shocking something 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Well if you're putting the tape on the plastic of the SSD housing then how could there be a shock? They don't need to be secured so you can rest it on an HDD or something to help with the cable mess. For tape I would use something that won't be a pain to remove later. So take your pick.

Well if you're putting the tape on the plastic of the SSD housing then how could there be a shock? They don't need to be secured so you can rest it on an HDD or something to help with the cable mess. For tape I would use something that won't be a pain to remove later. So take your pick.

i guess im just over cautious 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I've used this cheap see through tape but @Ivyk kept laughing at my SSD taped in my case :-(

I've used this cheap see through tape but @Ivyk kept laughing at my SSD taped in my case :-(

i bet it ran slower 

Specs

Hmm, any double side stick tape no real worry about the SSD housing touching the metal case or another SSD as long as the glue on the tape is decent your good, something like the 3M double side exterior tape is awesome and super sticky, will never fall off. 

http://www.scotchbrand.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/ScotchBrand/Scotch/Products/Catalog/~/Scotch-Outdoor-Mounting-Tape?N=4335+3294603510+5584757&rt=rud

Blu Stik or Glu Stik

or 

just let it hang

yes because gravity allows something to be suspended in air when theres nothing lifting it up...

Specs

yes because gravity allows something to be suspended in air when theirs nothing lifting it up...

Lel thats right

why not use tie-raps or how do you even call that stuff?

It won't leave any residu and you can mount it on fan mount or something like that.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla