I need help I don’t know if I need to get a NAS or something else

I need help I’m trying to figure out if I need a NAS or something else because I am a Minecraft mod maker, and working on Minecraft launcher and I also do music stuff as well

Your not really giving us much to go off of here. Why do people get a NAS? More file space, data redundancy, remote access. 

If you want more space or just a back up you can just get a external drive. Minecraft mods aren't massive in size and music doesn't tend to take up a ton of space either. 

Tell us what you need and options you've considered, then we can help you...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

5 minutes ago, Fred Castellum said:

Your not really giving us much to go off of here. Why do people get a NAS? More file space, data redundancy, remote access. 

If you want more space or just a back up you can just get a external drive. Minecraft mods aren't massive in size and music doesn't tend to take up a ton of space either. 

Tell us what you need and options you've considered, then we can help you...

I am a Minecraft mod developer and currently working on a Minecraft launcher and I work on music and I also do Live streams on kick and I do videos on YouTube

7 minutes ago, xXshadowWolf said:

I am a Minecraft mod developer and currently working on a Minecraft launcher and I work on music and I also do Live streams on kick and I do videos on YouTube

are you trying to tell us as little as possible?

NAS = good for storing a ton of files not on your PC

Other things?  Well, what other things?  IDFK What you're asking about.

you need to tell us what problem you're looking to solve with new tech / solutions.  We can't tell you how to fix something, unless we know what the issue is.

49 minutes ago, xXshadowWolf said:

I need help I’m trying to figure out if I need a NAS or something else because I am a Minecraft mod maker, and working on Minecraft launcher and I also do music stuff as well

What doesn't your current setup do that you think a NAS will?

20 minutes ago, xXshadowWolf said:

Is it only you that needs access? Slap a 20tb drive in your computer. Problem solved.