Watch Dogs sure does have a lot of preorder options...

KakaoDj

Kitguru article

Holy balls. EA, meet your maker.

This actually promotes piracy, i imagine SKIRDROW or someone else *cough* *CODEX* *cough* will make a Watch_Dogs ALLof the fkin DLCs pack. I'm not gonna support this shit, i am pirating this... :angry: I am endorsing people not to take part in this bullshit.

Imagine wanting this for christmas... try telling your grandmother you want the "super special zombie kill ultimalte limited editon", NOT the "Zombie killing limited explosive edition"... :lol: reminds me of this (skip to 2:05): 

preorders.jpg

All those boxes up there? That’s because there’s five separate collector’s editions for the game, a Gold version of the game, a season pass option and two versions that are exclusive to Ubisoft’s Uplay platform. This is all so you can get things like a Map of Chicago, or the “Palace Pack,” or a figurine of the lead character.

Well.... 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Take that EA! 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Jesus Christ, and not a single option or 2 options cover all products as far as I can see. This is madness.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Why not just only sell Digital Deluxe, I find it so stupid how they ristrict people certain features for buying the game without paying extra! 

Well then stop pre-ordering things x3

YOU MADE THIS MONSTER!

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Jesus Christ, and not a single option or 2 options cover all products as far as I can see. This is madness.

I was just thinking that. how is someone supposed to get everything. there will be youtube videos explaining how to get everything cheapest i bet :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

Have you noticed something, the ps4 gets the most features.  

Yet the ps4 version of the game looks absolutely crap compared to pc, their words. Not mine. 

I was just thinking that. how is someone supposed to get everything. there will be youtube videos explaining how to get everything cheapest i bet :P

They want you to buy the game like 10 times so you can get all the features. 

Even weirder is that the WHite Hat pack is PS exclusive. WTF. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

I would really like the dedsec edition... But i refuse to pre-order

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would really like the dedsec edition... But i refuse to pre-order

I wasn't sure at first, just a Digital Deluxe Edition with everything might have made me do it. But this is just total BS. I'm not gonna pre order

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

i just preordered the standard :(

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

This shit it the worst.

Region specific nonsense made even more unattainable by retailer specific content.

It's a fucking joke.  I buy a lot of games, a LOT, more than I can realistically play, but I like to support developers that I like.

I will play Watch_Doge's, but I won't pay for it.  And due to the magic of coding I will be able to use all of the dlc regardless of region or retailer.  They are encouraging piracy with this shit.

It looks like the best option is the DedSec pack with Seasonpass you only miss out on two (or three if not on PS) items that way which is the best you can do for this game....

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

DOWN WITH PRE-ORDERING

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It looks like the best option is the DedSec pack with Seasonpass you only miss out on two (or three if not on PS) items that way which is the best you can do for this game....

The best option to experience all content unfortunately will be to use Reloaded/SkidRow/Razer1911/FLT's version which will include more dlc than any of these legally purchasable packs.

The best option to experience all content unfortunately will be to use Reloaded/SkidRow/Razer1911/FLT's version which will include more dlc than any of these legally purchasable packs.

Au contraire mon ami (sorry to the frenchies if I butcherd that)! The Reloaded/SkidRow/Razer/FLT versions won't have the physical perks. Meaning you lose out on nearly half of the extra's. You get the most stuff if you buy the DedSec + SeasonPass (also you lose the most amount of money, but thats not my point :P)

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

This is confusing... Also, the Dedsec edition doesn't come with the Dedsec Pack???

I'm well aware I can't download and wear a free hat.  Those extras are for uber fanboys anyway, I don't even see how they can exist when it's not even out yet and it's not an established franchise.

I can still get all the digital stuff though.  I don't advocate piracy generally, but preorders are taking the piss now.  Also according to the chart if I choose the DeadSec edition then it doesn't come with the DeadSec pack.... WAT?!

So really what I would need to buy is the uPlay exclusive version and buy a season pass that doesn't integrate with Steam?  For more than 60 euros, with the season pass on top? Nah you're alright thanks.  uPlay can suck my balls after it lost all my AC4 and Anno 2070 saves for no reason.

Why make it so convoluted? I want to buy this and all the packs for a reasonable cost.  Once upon a time the Deluxe edition would give you a season pass, bonus items, digital artbook, soundtrack. etc...  Even the physical deluxe editions and collectors editions were singular and gave everyone the same thing, not pointlessly carved up like that headache inducing table.

so much useless DLC, i mean only 2 of them are missions, the rest are skins and bonuses -__-

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

God, I hate Ubisoft.

Wait, the Deadsec edition does not include the deadsec DLC pack....what the fuck Ubisoft you used to ruin your franchises with this bullshit AFTER they came out! Triple AAA gaming ladies and germs: You need a motherfucking excel sheet table to figure out how to get a proper version and goddess save you if you want to play all available content and get all goodies since you would need not only multiple versions across multiple platforms and console but also across multiple regions:

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------