Good Budget Speakers?

Patrick_D

I’m looking for a descent set of speakers for my pc. I don’t need anything fancy I just don’t want something that sounds like garbage. I don’t care about having a sub but am not opposed to it.  Budget is around $100. Any suggestions?

37 minutes ago, Patrick_D said:

I’m looking for a descent set of speakers for my pc. I don’t need anything fancy I just don’t want something that sounds like garbage. I don’t care about having a sub but am not opposed to it.  Budget is around $100. Any suggestions?

The Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II are quite popular in your price range, good reviews from testers.  have a look at them 🙂

For $100, you can pick between the PreSonus Eris E3, Mackie CR3-X, or Edifier R980T speakers.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Is there anything in this price range that can handle three different sources? Or is that something that would require another device? I don't know much when it comes to audio.

"I knew exactly what to do, but in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do." - Michael G. Scott

On 6/17/2023 at 11:21 PM, Jonathan T. Risoldi said:

Is there anything in this price range that can handle three different sources? Or is that something that would require another device? I don't know much when it comes to audio.

Depends on your audio sources.

The Mackie CR3-X takes 3 different analog sources- 3.5mm stereo jack, RCA L/R, and the big 6.3mm L/R

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

I like the F&D F550X. I bought it 4 years ago for 71 EUR.

That was the price for a new product. I have also seen it sold for 30 EUR more expensive.

F&D F550X sound test: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z3kFV1SaFGDwy9Ji3Syp8jcfON4NHg-m/view

You can also consider buying second-hand Infinity Alpha5 HCS II speakers.

They sound excellent: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqWSpynHsLi1CM8qKyOZwYB6Et8isty5/view

OS: FreeBSD 13.3  WM: bspwm  Hardware: Intel 12600KF -- Kingston dual-channel CL36 @6200 -- Sapphire RX 7600 -- BIOSTAR B760MZ-E PRO -- Antec P6 -- Xilence XP550 -- ARCTIC i35 -- EVO 850 500GB