Subject: AMD CPU Increasing in heat on idle till it crashes PC!

gabrieldj81

Hi, My Full Name shall not be addressed for reasons

One Day After a quick boot of my Desktop I find that my graphics card is dead after testing.(Different Topic)

After Removing the GPU, I went on to log into Windows only to find it turns off on me! ("Weird I'll Retry That" I said)

but after countless attempts I looked into the BIOS and found the CPU was gradually increase in temp. HOLD UP I thought 

That is kind of sus, so I tried more than 20 things to fix it, But in the BIOS It kept saying the CPU was increasing in temp

at a rate of around 4-6 degrees F and I was scared I might Burn the CPU. So I resorted to tech forums. Everything else

didn't help but by any chance, anyone can help?

AMD CPU: A8-5600 Series + HD Graphics

Optional GPU: Geforce GTX 1050 Ti EVGA

1 hour ago, gabrieldj81 said:

Hi, My Full Name shall not be addressed for reasons

nobody asked but alright

1 hour ago, gabrieldj81 said:

so I tried more than 20 things to fix it

did you want to say what any of those 20 things were or do we have to play the guessing game.

Check whether your CPU cooler is mounted properly: thermal paste is applied, the plastic cover on the cooler was removed, the fan is running.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

😐, Bro Like I Said, "I Tried More Than 20 things to fix it" (Edit: Actually Less Than 20 But Still)

1. Put on new thermal paste

2. Checked the fans

3. Cleaned The Pins (Scary LOL)

4. Cleaned The Paste and reapplied it

5. Clean The Heat Sink 

6. Clean The Fans 

7. Cleaned the Dust off the Motherboard

8. Cleaned the Power supply

9. Changed The Power Supply

10. Unplugged The Hardrive

11. Set Max Voltage for CPU

12. Somehow even though it's dead it (sort of) The GPU fixes the problem but now the Screen is black

I think it might be the Motherboard causing this cause no signs point in other  directions (Or the CPU has malfunctioned)

If you leave the PC in Bios for like an hour (you can turn off your monitor) does it over heat and crash?  I ask because bios should not cause a overheat crash, and if does it means their is an issue with your CPU cooler (like a dead pump or bad fan), an issue with something not being plugged in, or a problem with your motherboard.

Also you may want to clear Clear CMOS, to see if there is setting in bios that is causing problems.  Also if you are using a fan hub, plug the CPU cooler into the motherboard.

1. Yes it Does (and in just 30 seconds)

2. The Fans DO expel air out the heat sinks

3. I did Testing on what Power Supply Cabbles were needed for a functioning PC (2 at most or even 1!)

4. I did a full factory reset on the motherboard (via Battery)

I don't know if it is, but this might the Biggest CPU Problem of all of them I've faced

I generally don't find myself Troubleshooting the CPU So I don't have much experience with a lot of the mechanics

I only know how it works, not how to fix it at 180 Degrees F

Side Note: 

Q: Does The Temp Cap at 100 Degrees

A: No, It Keeps Rising 

ALSO SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND THINGS I SHOULD TRY WITHOUT MENTIONING "cooler" IN IT