How do I find a adjustable stand for my monitor?

Mangrovius

So I own a MSI G273Q, but it's a bit low in height so I want to increase the height so to speak, so that I don't need to bend my head down and can just keep it straight, but I have no idea how to do that. How do I find a stand that will fit on my monitor and is adjustable in height? Do you guys have any recommendations for stands?

P.S I would prefer not wall mounting it and I'm from the Netherlands, don't know if that matters

If the monitor has a Vesa Mount you could get a monitor arm that attaches to your desk. Cheaper option, place it on some books or similar.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

14 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

If the monitor has a Vesa Mount you could get a monitor arm that attaches to your desk. Cheaper option, place it on some books or similar.

How do I check if it has a vesa mount? I don't know what that is

10 minutes ago, Mangrovius said:

How do I check if it has a vesa mount? I don't know what that is

https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-G273QF/Specification

You look at the page where you normally look.

image.png.5abdd4ad23f8d048714d2daf0d1dbe7c.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Mangrovius said:

1. I don't know where I normally look cause I have no idea what I'm doing and 2. that's not my monitor. I have the 273Q, and that is for the 273QF

Same monitors just regional variants.

Should also say it on the box/in the manual. You should notice 4 holes on the back of the screen (potential obscures by the monitor foot rn). Thats where you screw a vesa bracket in to and that bracket attaches to the monitor arm.

Most already have that piece on the arm integrated. So basically you can get any vesa 100*100 compatible monitor arm that supports the weight of the screen

3 hours ago, jaslion said:

Same monitors just regional variants.

Should also say it on the box/in the manual. You should notice 4 holes on the back of the screen (potential obscures by the monitor foot rn). Thats where you screw a vesa bracket in to and that bracket attaches to the monitor arm.

Most already have that piece on the arm integrated. So basically you can get any vesa 100*100 compatible monitor arm that supports the weight of the screen

tyvm