2 BYOC + 2 day Expo tickets.

I bought 3 tickets but am now coming solo. 
Will sell 2 of the 3 tickets if anyone is interested. 

BYOC + 2 day Expo. 

15 hours ago, Esemes16 said:

image.thumb.png.9614f9aa34abdd7f047cd9a3520471cf.png

Tbh that completely and utterly sucks.
Not the refund part but the other... 😞

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

2 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

Tbh that completely and utterly sucks.
Not the refund part but the other... 😞

I made the same mistake, I bought Dolphin hoping it would include BYOC (my bad), it didn't. Quickly bought a GA 2 Day+ BYOC and realized that I couldn't refund my Dolphin.

Have you tried restarting it?

17 hours ago, Esemes16 said:

I made the same mistake, I bought Dolphin hoping it would include BYOC (my bad), it didn't. Quickly bought a GA 2 Day+ BYOC and realized that I couldn't refund my Dolphin.

Did you try contacting customer service?  You basically bought two sets of packages here to get everything you wanted.  If you read their FAQ the exact wording is this: "In most cases any purchases and add-ons are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please reach out to our support staff with any inquires via info@ltxexpo.com"

Cause here's the thing: I did contact that and I did get a refund.  Namely, I had two tickets, one for me and my spouse, but she is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces, and with 3 weeks notice is now being deployed to Europe to a NATO 'tripwire' brigade <removed by moderation>.  I made a clear and polite email, included an attached a very scary looking PDF from the Department of National Defense that contained a copy of her orders, and they felt that was deserving of a refund.  (To be clear, this is the same documentation that will get Air Canada to fully refund non-refundable airline tickets.)

Their refund policy is 'discretionary' basically but 'I had to buy two sets of tickets to get all the things I wanted' might be a thing worth hitting customer service about and seeing if they can make some kind of resolution for you.  They're obviously not gonna refund anything and I imagine 'I bought my tickets not realizing how expensive the rest of the trip would be' might not fly, but your situation... If I we're you, I'd give that a shot.  But remember, be clear in that email, polite, include ticket/purchase numbers, names, make sure they have to do as little leg work as possible.

Edited by LogicalDrm

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

32 minutes ago, CerealExperimentsLain said:

Did you try contacting customer service?  You basically bought two sets of packages here to get everything you wanted.  If you read their FAQ the exact wording is this: "In most cases any purchases and add-ons are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please reach out to our support staff with any inquires via info@ltxexpo.com"

Cause here's the thing: I did contact that and I did get a refund.  Namely, I had two tickets, one for me and my spouse, but she is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces, and with 3 weeks notice is now being deployed to Europe to a NATO 'tripwire' brigade because some jerk in Russia decided to start the largest war in Europe since 1945.  I made a clear and polite email, included an attached a very scary looking PDF from the Department of National Defense that contained a copy of her orders, and they felt that was deserving of a refund.  (To be clear, this is the same documentation that will get Air Canada to fully refund non-refundable airline tickets.)

Their refund policy is 'discretionary' basically but 'I had to buy two sets of tickets to get all the things I wanted' might be a thing worth hitting customer service about and seeing if they can make some kind of resolution for you.  They're obviously not gonna refund anything and I imagine 'I bought my tickets not realizing how expensive the rest of the trip would be' might not fly, but your situation... If I we're you, I'd give that a shot.  But remember, be clear in that email, polite, include ticket/purchase numbers, names, make sure they have to do as little leg work as possible.

I am aware of this now, I'm also kinda want the best of both worlds so I'm just going to eat the cost of it this year.

Have you tried restarting it?

*** Thread locked ***

We do not allow sales of anything outside of Classifieds subforum. If the tickets are named, then they are indeed non-transferable. You should contact support first.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv