My CPU cooler is always at high speed even though my CPU temperature is low

Hi i have a i5-11400f and i use stock cooler, the problem is my CPU cooler running at more than 2800 rpm even when CPU temperature is less than 40c (some time 30c). My motherboard is prime B560M-A.
so what is the problem?
(Sorry for my English)

۲۰۲۳۰۵۲۹_۱۰۰۹۴۴.png

cSjziWw_d.webp

۲۰۲۳۰۵۲۹_۲۱۰۳۳۲.jpg

۲۰۲۳۰۵۲۹_۲۱۰۳۱۰.jpg

۲۰۲۳۰۵۲۹_۱۲۰۸۳۶.jpg

8rkvoyV_d.webp

17 minutes ago, NorKris said:

image.png.0e93b879032d2c401c3d5af8329d8bb9.png

I use manual it didn't change anything, still CPU cooler running at more than 2800 rpm

58 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

so you cant control your cpu fan speed? is your bios up to date?

Yes bios is update

2 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

Yes bios is update

so if you choose cpu fan and then manually set the curve it doesnt?

4 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

I use manual it didn't change anything, still CPU cooler running at more than 2800 rpm

even with manuel and Dc mode ? O.o

I had 10100f with stock cooler, which I never had any problems with it but after upgrading my CPU to 11400f this issue happened

Is this had anything to do with bending pins or CPU? I play rdr 2 for 1.5 hours and everything was fine

Just now, Mahdi87 said:

I had 10100f with stock cooler, which I never had any problems with it but after upgrading my CPU to 11400f this issue happened

Is this had anything to do with bending pins or CPU? I play rdr 2 for 1.5 hours and everything was fine

no way it has to be a bios fan curve setting. 

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

There is no DC mode as you can see in the photo

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

he has to be setting the curve wrong

2 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

he has to be setting the curve wrong

Well i didn't change anything, i mean i clear jump and removed battery from mobo to reset the bios, still the same issue 

When pc was on i plugged one of the chassis 4pin fan (even that fan work perfectly) is it possible that this causing the issue 

wait so when you press manual and then move the curve on the graph it still stays at manual 100%

55 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

wait so when you press manual and then move the curve on the graph it still stays at manual 100%

yes do you think it's safe to use a 10100f cooler on 11400f CPU, because I never had any problems with that cooler?

4 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

yes do you think it's safe to use a 10100f cooler on 11400f CPU, because I never had any problems with that cooler?

just get a aftermarket cooler dont use the stock cooler.

Did you, by chance, use the fan auto-tuner in Fan Xpert? If so, it has a dedicated app that will override both BIOS and manual controls. It is a pain. 

Edited by RevGAM
Removed version number

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

1 hour ago, RevGAM said:

Did you, by chance, use the fan auto-tuner in Fan Xpert2? If so, it has a dedicated app that will override both BIOS and manual controls. It is a pain. 

isnt the xpert 2 old now? but u might be on to somthing 😮 

so glad i dont have to deal with this stuff,  Cmd pro + icue  👌

44 minutes ago, NorKris said:

isnt the xpert 2 old now? but u might be on to somthing 😮 

so glad i dont have to deal with this stuff,  Cmd pro + icue  👌

Yeah, I thought the op mentioned 2, but I don't see it. Still, Asus Armoury Crate sucks, but especially that fan auto-tuner.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

2 hours ago, RevGAM said:

Did you, by chance, use the fan auto-tuner in Fan Xpert? If so, it has a dedicated app that will override both BIOS and manual controls. It is a pain. 

I'm using Fan Xpert 2+ (as you can see in the third photo), I can't buy cooler right now and only have 10100f stock cooler (other than the 11400f stock cooler which is already in use)

the first time that i had issue with the cooler i swiched to 10100f stock cooler and it work but the cpu  overheat (i think that cooler cudent handel 11400f

8 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

I'm using Fan Xpert 2+ (as you can see in the third photo), I can't buy cooler right now and only have 10100f stock cooler (other than the 11400f stock cooler which is already in use)

the first time that i had issue with the cooler i swiched to 10100f stock cooler and it work but the cpu  overheat (i think that cooler cudent handel 11400f

do u have another fan around?  

17 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

I suggest that you download Asus's Armoury Crate Uninstaller, remove all parts of AAC, especially Fan Xpert, then restart. If the fan still isn't following the BIOS curve, open task manager and look for the fan program, and then end task. After that, open startups, find the program and disable it so it doesn't run on startup. Note the file location and delete it, too. Restart and let us know what happens. 

2 hours ago, RevGAM said:

I suggest that you download Asus's Armoury Crate Uninstaller, remove all parts of AAC, especially Fan Xpert, then restart. If the fan still isn't following the BIOS curve, open task manager and look for the fan program, and then end task. After that, open startups, find the program and disable it so it doesn't run on startup. Note the file location and delete it, too. Restart and let us know what happens. 

ok I connected both fan (10100f stock cooler and 11400f stock cooler). the motherboard has CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN.

the 10100f stock cooler work fine in both header (CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN) and it gose from 900rpm to 3000 rpm at full speed.

but 

the 11400f stock cooler work the same speed (around 2800rpm and no matter what I did, it never goes lower then 2800rpm (still has some small change at rpm) I tested the cooler at both header (CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN) and still same result.

so, I think the 11400f stock cooler is defective? now if this is the case is dangerous to use this cooler for my CPU? is it possible to damage something?

37 minutes ago, Mahdi87 said:

ok I connected both fan (10100f stock cooler and 11400f stock cooler). the motherboard has CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN.

the 10100f stock cooler work fine in both header (CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN) and it gose from 900rpm to 3000 rpm at full speed.

but 

the 11400f stock cooler work the same speed (around 2800rpm and no matter what I did, it never goes lower then 2800rpm (still has some small change at rpm) I tested the cooler at both header (CPU_FAN and OPT_FAN) and still same result.

so, I think the 11400f stock cooler is defective? now if this is the case is dangerous to use this cooler for my CPU? is it possible to damage something?

There is no danger of it runs at max speed. Did you try to remove AAC?

35 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

There is no danger of it runs at max speed. Did you try to remove AAC?

I'm trying to reinstall windows 11. honestly, I don't think it change anything at least not in the bios but worth trying, I guess.