Will the NH-D15 block a vertical gpu mount?

HopelessGPU
Go to solution Solved by Poinkachu,

There might be intereference.

In the pic below is P600s with NH-D15 & MSI 1660ti Armor OC (129mm width based on MSI website). Using the inbuilt vertical bracket.

As can be seen there's only a tiny bit of space left. between the GPU & the cooler.

Pretty sure CoolerMaster's vertical bracket gonna place the GPU higher than the inbuilt one.

But yeah, that's something I assumed out of observation only. Maybe there's an actual someone who used the same setup as yours and can provide more detailed info.

image.png.2cfb8c2df20ad60fffcef49af43c2043.png

Will I be able to vertical mount my RTX 3080 ftw3 ultra gaming 10gb with the NH-D15 or will the NH-D15 block the gpu from being mounted?

PC case= Phantek P600S

Motherboard = b660 gaming x ax ddr4

Verticsl mount bracket brand & model = Cooler Master Vertical Graphics Card Holder Kit V3 

Edited by HopelessGPU

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."

7 minutes ago, HopelessGPU said:

Will I be able to vertical mount my RTX 3080 ftw3 ultra gaming 10gb with the NH-D15 or will the NH-D15 block the gpu from being mounted?

PC case  ?
Motherboard ?

Vertical Mounting bracket brand & model ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

PC case  ?
Motherboard ?

Vertical Mounting bracket brand & model ?

PC case= Phantek P600S

Motherboard = b660 gaming x ax ddr4

Verticsl mount bracket brand & model = Cooler Master Vertical Graphics Card Holder Kit V3 

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."

5 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

At least you included the case you're using... So people could maybe actually send useful comments.

sorry

In the pic below is P600s with NH-D15 & MSI 1660ti Armor OC (129mm width based on MSI website). Using the inbuilt vertical bracket.

As can be seen there's only a tiny bit of space left. between the GPU & the cooler.

Pretty sure CoolerMaster's vertical bracket gonna place the GPU higher than the inbuilt one.

But yeah, that's something I assumed out of observation only. Maybe there's an actual someone who used the same setup as yours and can provide more detailed info.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

Thank you for the input, it looks like my gpu will most likely not fit. I'm gonna have to return my case if they accept it if not I'll probably sell it locally than I'll get another case. Hopefully the new case I get isn't bent so my GPU can be properly screwed in.