seeking a zelda tears of the kingdom ROM

howdy, i'm looking for a zelda tears of the kingdom ROM, I bought the game, twice actually, the first time the store never deliver it and did not want to refund me, so I bought it digital, but my switch is not jailbrokable, I bought it just a few days/weeks after the update... and I want to play it on my pc or steam deck, because my brother is already playing to it, so I can't play it, and the steam deck just has superior controls and sceen, and also, if I have it on my pc, I may be able to play it in 4k and not the weird resolution it puts on my tv (there is odd black bars and ultra smoothing on the sides of the screen, and sometimes the border for 1 fps goes unicorn vomits) so anywho, thanks for reading, and if you are able to help me or not, thanks, have a good day

cheers to the two people who read it

a cave man with wifi

Piracy, Hacking, and other Illegal Activities

• Discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed.
    • Redistribution of copyrighted material, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.
    • Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
    • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
  • Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.
  • Any illegal content or discussion on engaging in illegal activities is not permitted. Canadian law applies, as well as any jurisdictions that apply to you.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2