Rant: Why is Linus quiet about Asus problems?

Just now, MyLittleFella said:

Man, if Linus ever goes to the beach, you'll drown for sure! LMAO
Jesus Christ, what a bootlicker.

Anyways, I don't know about everyone you mentioned, but here's Jay's and GN's video, which you should know about cause GN made 3 videos about it.

You know what? Access their youtube channel and look it up for yourself.

How does that make me a bootlicker? I'm pointing out that your anger is for some reason only directed at one person. It's like a crowd was there when someone was having a heart attack, and two people went to help, while the other 50 stood by, and then you singled out one person and complained that they didn't help too.

My point is just that you seem to be awfully fixated on the fact that Linus specifically isn't covering this issue. Why do you care so much about just him? Why don't you care about the fact that 95% of the TechTubers aren't covering it? He's in the majority, not the minority.

I've seen all 3 GN videos, and the Jay video. I agree that this is a serious issue, and that Linus should talk about it - but I don't think he needs to do a dedicated video. Linus addressed the issue on WAN Show last night, including saying that they would be willing to pull the Asus sponsorship from LTX if they don't handle things better.

Asus isn’t the only ones overvolting. Get a grip you guys lol..

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN8501TB, SN850X2TB
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14, TL-D14X

Has anyone actually been denied warranty service on a failure? 

I read the note on the bios and to me I took it as a warranty on the bios that it could have problems and they can't guarantee that it will work flawlessly. 

I have seen messages similar to gigabyte beta bios before too that I got sent for them with problem reports I have had over the years. 

The fault I see is they are rushing something out and trying to cya rather than take the time and do it right. 

I think they should have just put out a statement to turn off xpo and they will get a working bios asap and just do it right.