Ordered a Samsung 590D off Amazon.co.uk, help!!

PCLad

I ordered it a week before the 1st of May when it was coming out, and it said it would arrive on the 2nd. It never came and I got an email saying they are having problems with the supplier. However, the Samsung 590D has just been removed from Amazon.co.uk but not Amazon.com, just wondering if anyone else was having this problem???

they probably removed it until they can get stock of it. 

Contact them

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

If you can find it some where else that sells it in the UK you could cancel the Amazon order and order some other place.

Ty http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-204-SA, its the same price and its got the release date at 26th may.

They use Linus video about the monitor too, take a look (hope they asked Linus if that was ok)

Cry Havoc!