Off Topic Chit Chat

1 minute ago, IAmLamp said:

Yeah man, it's good stuff. I have an idea as to how it was done, but I'm not certain. 

What's your idea?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What's your idea?

Obviously software control, can't tell for certain for one piece in particular if they used a program that already exists or if it was done by scratch, but none the less, a very interesting production. The program I don't know the name of in particular unfortunately, sorry. But it would output instrument frequencies/notes based upon the input. After that I assume there would be a way to harvest which pieces of the data/notes go/align to which components and their speed. I'm no expert at this in any shape or form (obviously). 

This is just me going off the top of my head so I figure I missed like at least half of it, but it's just general thinking/thought. 

edit- looks like they describe/link to how it's done in the description (for references)

20 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

Should have done a rare pepe instead 

File_000.jpeg

2 hours ago, AUniqueName said:

File_000.jpeg

Now a cheeseburger ninja.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

anyone work in IT helpdesk here?

i use to, everytime we got called we said this:

tumblr_nj8tk1v7vt1qb9v97o1_400.gif

and ALWAYS THE RESPONSE WAS THIS:

the-officeohoopsjim-halpertbutler-catwro

F**king hell!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

Then you give them random facts about farts.  

http://www.onlineeducation.net/farts

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Hi, im new to this fourm, have no idea where to say "hi" so i am saying hi over here. xD

so yeah i have been watching LTT for a bit, cool channel, really like it.

i have a question. im thinking of getting some upgrades OR building a new system, i have questions about it, and im not sure where can i post or make a new topic at. graphics card section is separated from cpu, mobo, and memory section. anyone know where can i do it?

I'm trying to decide on the "theme" or "aesthetics" on my next PC build, but I'm feeling indecisive.

What are some color schemes or layouts that you think will be visually pleasing?

28 minutes ago, BobbyCorwen said:

I'm trying to decide on the "theme" or "aesthetics" on my next PC build, but I'm feeling indecisive.

What are some color schemes or layouts that you think will be visually pleasing?

I personally dislike red builds unless you're really bringing something unique and well-executed to the table, as I think they're really overdone.

White with black trim would be visually striking, elegant, and a little different. Maybe something like a Sabertooth S series motherboard from ASUS (white) with a white NZXT H440.

I spell my name without an H!

Esse Quam Videri - Go Blue Devils

2 hours ago, jmart604 said:

I personally dislike red builds unless you're really bringing something unique and well-executed to the table, as I think they're really overdone.

White with black trim would be visually striking, elegant, and a little different. Maybe something like a Sabertooth S series motherboard from ASUS (white) with a white NZXT H440.

Yeah. I think I might go for something semi-unique and go with a white foundation (chassis, mobo pcb, etc.) and accent it with light blue LED lighting. Something cool, minty or snowy so to speak.

22 minutes ago, BobbyCorwen said:

Yeah. I think I might go for something semi-unique and go with a white foundation (chassis, mobo pcb, etc.) and accent it with light blue LED lighting. Something cool, minty or snowy so to speak.

Your comment reminded me of this: http://imgur.com/a/FWwNb

I spell my name without an H!

Esse Quam Videri - Go Blue Devils

50 minutes ago, jmart604 said:

Your comment reminded me of this: http://imgur.com/a/FWwNb

Oh man, if I had the patience of a saint and an extra $800 to pull off that gorgeous custom loop I totally would. For now I'm just going to stick with manufacturer PCB, VRMs and use LED fans until I have the time and money to do something a little nicer. Great find on that build though. Will definitely serve as the pinnacle of my inspiration!

Hi there im new here

Didn't see this forum lol :)

I'm slowly turning myself into a Louis Rossmann from the end of the world.

I have all of these to fix today, the blue 5536 is my personal laptop and needs a pair of speakers to be installed, the other ones, the 1310 Vostro, the generic Acer and the little Inspiron 4050 all need new keyboards and a fresh install of Windows 10.

IMG_20170315_192333696.jpg

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

The anime club section looks like a great place to post hentai. 

lolz

8 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

The anime club section looks like a great place to post hentai. 

lolz

No, that will get you banned

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That's why I put the "lolz", but thank you for the information though as to the severity of the expected counter. I'll stay away from joking about that type of material as well. 

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Oolong-cookies.jpg

Hello this is Grace, new to this forum. Was looking for an intro thread but did not find one. So, hello everyone. Work as a freelancer. Hoping to receive a warm welcome out here.

8 hours ago, graceinc said:

Hello this is Grace, new to this forum. Was looking for an intro thread but did not find one. So, hello everyone. Work as a freelancer. Hoping to receive a warm welcome out here.

Hey. Mini ITX is the best.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Mass Effect Andromeda Launchtrailer Part 2 (or how it should look like)

http://vid.pr0gramm.com/2017/03/17/33189dc06f597b6a.mp4

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I will not sleep till I have found the Quarians. And if I cannot find them I will give Bioware every single fact about camel's anuses till I have answers on the Quarians. 

On 3/12/2017 at 11:19 PM, WolfAir 737 said:

Hi, im new to this fourm, have no idea where to say "hi" so i am saying hi over here. xD

so yeah i have been watching LTT for a bit, cool channel, really like it.

i have a question. im thinking of getting some upgrades OR building a new system, i have questions about it, and im not sure where can i post or make a new topic at. graphics card section is separated from cpu, mobo, and memory section. anyone know where can i do it?

You can post it in mew builds and planning