Andrew Tate

PcBeExpensive

I understand Andrew Tate is an absolute bitch when it comes to women but doesn't he say some smart things when it comes to life choices and shit? Also no I am not a tate fan or anything like that.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Like what? Do you have examples?

not really but I have friends who say he do and could not be bothered looking into it. Im just wondering if he did.

My First PC
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

15 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

not really but I have friends who say he do and could not be bothered looking into it. Im just wondering if he did.

Interesting reason to start a thread... especially if you're not a fan of his.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

29 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

He's a garbage person all around. His terrible attitude toward women is the main thing, but he has also cozied up to far-right personalities and exhibited homophobia and racism.  Some shady business operations, too.

Any time people revere a cult-of-personality type like Tate, Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro, you should be wary. They're often lousy people who like to create a superficial aura of authority that doesn't hold up under any real scrutiny. They particularly like to prey on angry young men who want to blame some other demographic for their problems.

1 hour ago, PcBeExpensive said:

I understand Andrew Tate is an absolute bitch when it comes to women but doesn't he say some smart things when it comes to life choices and shit? Also no I am not a tate fan or anything like that.

Considering some of the absolute human garbage that comes out of his mouth, why would I care at all about his other views?

What... what is the point of this thread then? You're not going to convince me he's awesome, and I doubt there will be too many fans of his on here (though no doubt a few).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

but doesn't he say some smart things when it comes to life choices and shit?

Andrew Tate was arrested in Eastern Europe for human trafficking charges, not exactly a good example of 'Life Choices' IMO.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

7 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

What... what is the point of this thread then? You're not going to convince me he's awesome, and I doubt there will be too many fans of his on here (though no doubt a few).

Im not here to convince anyone, just want to know.

My First PC

6 hours ago, CerealExperimentsLain said:

Andrew Tate was arrested in Eastern Europe for human trafficking charges, not exactly a good example of 'Life Choices' IMO.

by that same reasoning ......Nelson Mandela was locked up for saying what he thought "life choices"?

Pete

I don't like the guy. I remember seeing one video of him on Tiktok a few months ago when his crap was being projected everywhere before he got banned (rightfully so). The video did say something that was true. But he generalize things as if all men and all women are like this or like that. That's no good.

But hey, here's a few "quotes" according to a quick google search that aren't completely dumb... But they aren't exactly new either, plenty of people have said something similar in the past

“Do not listen to the rich when they tell you money won’t make you happy. It’s a lie. If money didn’t make them happy, they’d give it all away.”

“Don't listen to the advice of people who are living lives you don't want to live.”

“If the people in your circle don’t inspire you. They’re not your circle. They’re your cage.”

“If the punishment for a 'crime' is a fine. Then it's an activity which is legal for a price.”

“The game ends when your king falls, not when a pawn takes your queen.”

“The top of one mountain is the bottom of the next.”

“You said tomorrow, yesterday.”

“Arrogance breeds complacency and complacency breeds failure.”

He's basically the embodiment of every self help books, with a fuck ton of misogyny on top. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

18 minutes ago, 711jrp said:

by that same reasoning ......Nelson Mandela was locked up for saying what he thought "life choices"?

Yes, Andrew Tate being arrested for human trafficking makes him exactly the same as Nelson Mandella.

Absolutely.

100%

No doubt.

For reals.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

51 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

“Don't listen to the advice of people who are living lives you don't want to live.”

good advice for no one to listen to Tate

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

He’s my hero

His message is always twisted and taken out of context because there’s no other way to discredit him. If you watch his full videos, the guy makes absolute sense. 

And his human trafficking charges are so bogus, they couldn’t even bring proof and had him locked up for no reason. It looks more like a third world country kangaroo courts trial. 

Seems like they want to kill him to silence his message, poor guy had allergy or poisoning today

9 hours ago, PcBeExpensive said:

Don’t be ashamed of liking him.

What does he says about women that’s wrong?

How many girls you know that go for the loser broke nice guy? 

There's probably a bunch of better people to listen to. 

If you want VERY sharp people as a source of influence check out Lex Fridman and Andrew Huberman's podcasts. VERY astute guests. The median person is something along the lines of university professor (at an elite institution), captain of industry, acclaimed researcher or highly successful professional who is DEEPLY knowledgeable in a given area... or broad set of areas. 

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

32 minutes ago, AltReality said:

Don’t be ashamed of liking him.

everything. He says women belong in kitchens and shit like that.

My First PC

1 hour ago, AltReality said:

That's the roughest sentence I think I've read on this forum so far

So is this entire thread just about how even a broken clock tells the right time twice per day? How is it surprising that even hateful people can make salient points in isolation? That doesn't make his entire philosophy justifiable or his supporters any less moronic. But they'll cope and find another grifter.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

Thread locked. This is bait.

Don't make posts where the purpose is trash talking somebody or baiting arguments about controversial opinions.

• Do not create threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450