Silent AIO?

What is the most silence yet good performing AIO water cooling solution? ( I know custom loops are better but I can't afford such thing now ).
The radiator size doesn't matter much to me.

If commenting, please why and don't go biased towards a brand or anything.

Thanks already :D

They're all loud, the tiny pumps make an audible noise, really depends on how far away your case is and how you define silent.

Silent as in the least amount of noise coming from the unit as obviously lol.

I don't really want a bulky cooler like the NH-D14/15 or the Dark Rock Pro 3/212 Evo for my future upgrade.

I might take a look at Noctua's low profile coolers lineup.

Silent as in the least amount of noise coming from the unit as obviously lol.

I don't really want a bulky cooler like the NH-D14/15 or the Dark Rock Pro 3/212 Evo for my future upgrade.

I might take a look at Noctua's low profile coolers lineup.

like @Unlocker9000 pointed out, the swiftech h220/h320 are probably your best bet. they are the quietest and best performing options.

like @Unlocker9000 pointed out, the swiftech h220/h320 are probably your best bet. they are the quietest and best performing options.

And the most expensive too :-)

Quality comes at an price ;) , but CM does also have the Glacer series, which uses the same Swiftech pump. Not sure about their Nepton series tho...

Quality comes at an price ;) , but CM does also have the Glacer series, which uses the same Swiftech pump. Not sure about their Nepton series tho...

The Glacer series is hardly available here .

The Glacer series is hardly available here .

I believe the Eisberg series almost the same? Seems to have better availability in Europe

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

yeah maybe, i know the h320 here was pretty fairly priced considering its a triple 120 rad :D

I believe the Eisberg series almost the same? Seems to have better availability in Europe

The Eisberg seems nice too with the high quality German pump, but I have no idea about the noise level. You could try find some reviews of it online.

I don't know why people are saying that the h100i is loud i have one myself it's completly silent but I swapped the fans.

the Kraken x60 pump is quiet, but the stock fans are loud

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

I don't know why people are saying that the h100i is loud i have one myself it's completly silent but I swapped the fans.

It's not really the fans they complain about, it's the pump. My Seidon 240M vibrates so bad, that the top of my case vibrates and that is noisy as hell :(

I have a Glacer 240L but I haven't had a chance to fit it into my shuttle yet (and there's no way i'm pulling apart the R4) People have said the Glacer 240L pump can be loud, its the same as the Swiftech H220 but it has a higher top RPM. I'm hoping with RPM control I can dial it right down for it to be as quiet as possible. Hopefully I can test it this weekend.

It's not really the fans they complain about, it's the pump. My Seidon 240M vibrates so bad, that the top of my case vibrates and that is noisy as hell :(

Well, that's kinda weird never had any problems with my corsair pumps they're all quiet except my H55 is a little louder but not very noticable.

<grammar nazi mode>

This topic elicites a small whinge on my part . Something that bugs me, but not enough (usually) for me to do anything about it.

Silent is an ABSOLUTE.

Something cannot be more or less silent. silence is NO noise  All moving things produce some noise, all you can hope for is least noisy (can be virtually silent [to you] if the noise is below your hearing threshhold).

Least noisy - yes     Most silent - no.

One that really gets my goat (but it seems a bit of a losing battle) is 'of instead of have' as in should of (instead of should have) etc.

One I just attribute to typos/brain farts is loosing for losing and vice-versa

</grammar nazi mode>

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

<grammar nazi mode>

This topic elicites a small whinge on my part . Something that bugs me, but not enough (usually) for me to do anything about it.

Silent is an ABSOLUTE.

Something cannot be more or less silent. silence is NO noise  All moving things produce some noise, all you can hope for is least noisy (can be virtually silent [to you] if the noise is below your hearing threshhold).

Least noisy - yes     Most silent - no.

One that really gets my goat (but it seems a bit of a losing battle) is 'of instead of have' as in should of (instead of should have) etc.

One I just attribute to typos/brain farts is loosing for losing and vice-versa

</grammar nazi mode>

You're going to be in a world of hurt on this forum my friend...

x60 or H105,

stock fans are loud but with aftermarket fans at low rpm you should be golden.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

The Cooler Master Glacier 240L is pretty quiet, but the NH-D14/D15 is more than likely going to be quieter and probably just as cool.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Silence and AIO's don't really get along lol

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

What about Noctua's low profile coolers?

Why low profile? Try the NH u14s or the nh d15 (for same or better cooling performance than a 240mm rad AOI)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

the pumps often get loud over time. Mine was silent for a few months and then started whining like a hungry toddler.