A good PSU for my build

kymark

I've never done my research into Rosewill's units, and I've only ever heard good about their Case's. 

I've seen people recommend Capstone before, would you say they're superior or equals to Seasonic and Antec's lineup?

That's really depends on the unit we are talking about. The Capstone I had recommended is a Super Flower Golden Green unit. It's a Gold efficient power supply that offer a DC-DC regulated secondary as opposed to the basic group-regulated design of the XFX you had picked (Seasonic S12II Bronze unit).

A unit is more comparable to the Seasonic G / S12G (the G series does offer better voltage regulation though), but it also has a 7 year warranty, which I would probably recommend the Capstone due to that. However, since the XFX XTR is based on the same SS G design but with full modularity, a better FDB fan, and a semi-passive design for a more quiet operation at lower loads, the XFX XTR would be a better unit overall.

I've gone with FSP AU-650M AURUM CM 650W 80Plus Gold Modular Power Supply do you think this is ok or is it too much?

I've gone with FSP AU-650M AURUM CM 650W 80Plus Gold Modular Power Supply do you think this is ok or is it too much?

For a single GPU 650W will be fine, but if you plan to SLI with it you might struggle. :)

Nah I don't need to do SLI, I guess i'll go with that :D. Thanks for the response guys